• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,434

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What a side and what a job that club as a whole have done in the last 5 years. I have no ill feeling towards them, especially after last year. They prevented them mugs down the road from effectively ending the ounce of credibility this club has, so I will forever be grateful to them.

I think they're potentially the most balanced team ive ever seen. Every player has a specific role that they perform perfectly. They are the blueprint for success in modern football.

Fullbacks that are amazing at providing crosses.
Center halves that are absolutely rapid and dominate 1v1.
Midfielders that are athletic and intense for 90mins.
A 9 that links play.
And of course wide forwards that attack space and are clinical in front of goal.

Klopp is also a very likeable bloke, defo having a pint with him over Pep...

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
They deserve it the way they have been lead in the last 5 years its spot on. While City have the better squad, Liverpool deserve a lot of credit.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think the narrative of Liverpool fans being immeasurably more unbearable than all other fans is slightly overdone tbh. All football fans are unbearable when they win.

But Liverpool do self-mythologise more than others perhaps. Lots of clubs self-mythologise, Utd fans say they're the biggest club in the world, Arsenal fans say they're the club with class and tradition, West Ham fans say they're the academy of football, Sp*rs fans say they play exciting football. It's all a bit made up and it's all a bit bullsh*t.

But certainly Liverpool fans are more emotional, they view things with much deeper emotional significance. They also seem to view themselves as having suffered unique hardships, which I think stems from the poor Irish catholic core of their support.

So for them this title isn't just a title, it isn't just an amazing sporting achievement, it's somehow a just reward for past suffering, a historical retribution. When in reality they're just a very big club who've finally won the league after having underperformed for 30 years.

This thread from a West Ham fan is interesting, bascially all the top 6 are more or less the same and winning the league when you have so much more money than the rest isn't a great achievement.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And who is better is your opinion ?
I don't have an opinion on this, it's just odd that fk was so against hiring Klopp in 2014. Do you think Klopp was a rubbish manager because he was having a down season with Dortmund?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And who is better is your opinion ?

I think Klopp is the better manager, just about though.

But for style, and giving me the best football years of my life, with some the best players this club has seen...no one will get ahead of Arsène as my favorite ever manager.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I don't have an opinion on this, it's just odd that fk was so against hiring Klopp in 2014. Do you think Klopp was a rubbish manager because he was having a down season with Dortmund?

Not at all.Think that he gave what he could at Dortmund and there's no chance that they could compete with Bayern in terms of quality and financial power.Dortmund was mid-table team when he came there and they didn't do nothing more since he left them.It would be perfect if he came at Arsenal.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The fact they walked the league with a central midfield like theirs is mind-blowing, Klopp is a genius, brought in players for his system and executed perfectly.

Man must've perfected man-management.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think Klopp is the better manager, just about though.

But for style, and giving me the best football years of my life, with some the best players this club has seen...no one will get ahead of Arsène as my favorite ever manager.

They're similar in some way,while they put clubs in different level and made them much better in terms of results,titles and reputation.It's just difference that Klopp stayed shorter in Mainz,Dortmund and he'll probably stay in Liverpool for just few more years.Wenger maybe stayed longer that he should,while we had a lot of ups and downs since we moved to Emirates.It's probably because of his status at Arsenal and fans really trusted him for long time and we played good football from time to time.

In terms of football's style,Klopp already said that he likes heavy metal football and we kinda saw that in Dortmund and Liverpool played like that in his first 3 years.I like that,gegen-pressing,great pace,energy and mentality in his teams.And he made right transfers in Liverpool and knew what kinda of players he needs for his system.Not to mention that half players look proper quality under him,especially their midfielders.

Wenger had more stylish football and we played beatiful in some seasons.It was a good mixture of technical football and good pace in games.Think that only problem was tactics and average defence in some seasons.While our mentality was fragile since 2006 and we used to be second best in games against Utd and Chelsea.Think that Wenger's recognition of big talents in football was great.Remember how many players used to develop under him and he made career to them.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
The fact they walked the league with a central midfield like theirs is mind-blowing, Klopp is a genius, brought in players for his system and executed perfectly.

Man must've perfected man-management.

I think Fabinho and Wijnaldum are fantastic players, but yes, Kloppo is a genius, but I knew that already of course having witnessed it first hand! Every job he’s done has been incredible, and he’s adapted to each one perfectly, and has taken each club and city to heart. It’s an amazing achievment, and I am so pleased to see him win the league, after winning the CL last year. The man is truly special.

Riou

They're similar in some way,while they put clubs in different level and made them much better in terms of results,titles and reputation.It's just difference that Klopp stayed shorter in Mainz,Dortmund and he'll probably stay in Liverpool for just few more years.Wenger maybe stayed longer that he should,while we had a lot of ups and downs since we moved to Emirates.It's probably because of his status at Arsenal and fans really trusted him for long time and we played good football from time to time.

In terms of football's style,Klopp already said that he likes heavy metal football and we kinda saw that in Dortmund and Liverpool played like that in his first 3 years.I like that,gegen-pressing,great pace,energy and mentality in his teams.And he made right transfers in Liverpool and knew what kinda of players he needs for his system.Not to mention that half players look proper quality under him,especially their midfielders.

Wenger had more stylish football and we played beatiful in some seasons.It was a good mixture of technical football and good pace in games.Think that only problem was tactics and average defence in some seasons.While our mentality was fragile since 2006 and we used to be second best in games against Utd and Chelsea.Think that Wenger's recognition of big talents in football was great.Remember how many players used to develop under him and he made career to them.

"I hope you had the time of your life"

Not impressed at all. This probably easiest PL trophy that has been ever won. Think this PL trophy is on the same level as Carabao Cup trophy.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Not impressed at all. This probably easiest PL trophy that has been ever won. Think this PL trophy is on the same level as Carabao Cup trophy.

Think Klopp said it was the hardest PL trophy to win, due to COVID 19...even though they were like 20 points clear before anything happened anyway :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool midfield: Run like a madman and get the ball to your forwards.

I respect it, I really do. Makes you think as well, especially as we Arsenal fans are always complaining about technical ability in midfield. Is that really the answer?

edit: Tbf Fabinho seems like a quality footballer.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think Klopp said it was the hardest PL trophy to win, due to COVID 19...even though they were like 20 points clear before anything happened anyway :lol:

:lol:

giphy.gif

Just lost respect for Klopp now. Can't respect men who jerk off while looking in the mirror.

City was exploded before this season, Chelsea and United in massive rebuilding phase, Arsenal losers of the highest order. Tottenham more losers than us. Where was the competition?

What makes me right about Liverpool not being impressive is that this was probably the easiest season in recent history to go unbeaten and they failed. City should be higher than them on the table if we go by expected points. @Tir Na Nog who has watched them carefully this season has been banging on that there is not many games they were impressive. Just good defense and then them fluking goal here and there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom