• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I missed the game. How did we look? What formation did we actually use? That teamsheet posted by Arsenal social media is a damn mess.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wait when did City spank us 3-0 in the final, was that the 17/18 season? I thought it was last season.
Yeah, that was 17/18. Last year they lost to Sp**s and United at home in the domestic cups.

Looking at the City game though it's crazy how even in his worst seasoj Wenger got to Wembey twice (CS and CC final).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wait when did City spank us 3-0 in the final, was that the 17/18 season? I thought it was last season.

I feel we perform better against the better teams, look at our performance against City before that Luiz moment.

Can see us facing Leicester and United in the semis and final as well.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Since when did we scored a proper goal that is not from a counter attack?

Do our players not have the skills to unlock a defence?

All I see recently are deflection goals, set pieces goals, opponent mistakes and fluke goals.

When can we start to score from beautiful passing buildup like how City and Barcelona did?

It’s almost impossible to achieve this. Laca, auba, nketiah...they are all non-skillful poacher. We need someone like Van Persie back, maybe someone like gouiri.

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I'll tell you what, these aren't pretty (still wins) but Arteta is slowly starting to lose my confidence, 2 games we've had the leads but seemed to be more keen to sit back & defend, our defence we cannot do that, I thought surely he'd be like Guardiola & keen to attack to score a 2nd. We've got to aim to score more before we sit back & defend!

Our squad is average you should see that with all respect. Arteta is doing all he can for the moment.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t watch the game but why was Cedric not playing?

We gave him a 4 year contract to just train. FFS the state of our club.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

He's injured.

But he will be in the squad for the Norwich game

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

He broke his nose in training almost as soon as the team returned to practicing for the restart. He had surgery to correct it. Like Oxeki said, he'll be ready by Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom