• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Even without a home crowd you can`t really ask for an easier game. Norwich are down and will be knackered after lots of games lately including extra time yesterday. Nketiah, Nelson, Holding, Ceballos, Auba and Sokratis will probably start. Tierney and Saka could use a rest. Pepe should play, good chance for him to continue finding some form.
I hope our players dont share this sentiment or we're going to lose. Teams always seem to find an extra gear for us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Should make the most of this game to get some positivity back into the club. The last two games have been good results but still nervy. This is at home against a Norwich side who really have nothing to play for.

I'd like to see Arteta play a formation that he wants for the long-term, and I'd like to see us really attack and try to score as many goals as possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This was such an underrated game, 1-0 down with less than 10 minutes and they somehow pulled a 3-1 win out of the bag. It was one of those annoying 3 pm games you think might end in dropped points because the opposition are time wasting with a lead and that miserable **** Tony Gale is making everything worse, but it was a great comeback.

How was Gale arguing that it wasn't a pen :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I would play this game with:
Martinez
Bellerin Papa Holding Kolasinac
Ceballos Torreira (if it's fit)
Nelson Özil (if someone wants to put him on the pitch) Auba
Nketiah

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would see if we could still play our best team here, get a nice win and keep the confidence going.

Then send the B team up to Wolves at the weekend, as we are probably gonna lose at Wolves regardless of what team we put out atm...but if we send up the B team and lose, then Arteta can at least give our main players a psychological boost, as he can tell them we lost because the best players didn't play...then we can get the main boys back against Leicester, as they look gettable...bounce back with a win, and head into the Sp**s game in good spirts.

This is what I would do in FM anyway :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't care about CL football just. Just finish the season strongly. What I see in the summer will convince more than cl football would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom