• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 32 (June 27-July 2)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Did Overmars hit the ground running? Heck an 18 year old Anelka. These lads helped us win the double too. Lehmann went unbeaten in his first season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fabregas was amazing immediately when he played for us too, Robben too for Chelsea that season.

Also happy for @Juan Matas Beard tonight.

Sp**s can't get 5th just incase that gets Champions League next year...if we can't be good, then my enjoyment will go towards watching Sp**s unravel :drool:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Quality display from United. Credit where it's due, even though I hate em.

In the years since Fergie, no matter how much they spent, I never felt they were better than us. At this point they absolutely are though.

Riou

"To the fan saying Fernandes is the signing that has made the most immediate impact ever in the premier league, when he arrived united were 6th. They're now 5th. Wow."

...also from the BBC :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fabregas was amazing immediately when he played for us too, Robben too for Chelsea that season.

Also happy for @Juan Matas Beard tonight.

Sp**s can't get 5th just incase that gets Champions League next year...if we can't be good, then my enjoyment will go towards watching Sp**s unravel :drool:
Why would you be happy for a Manc who only posts regularly when they're winning ffs

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The newspapers here will be awful tomorrow. Sir Alex jr! Ole leads the way for United! Legend had a quick telepathic moment with Sir Alex before the game! etc etc

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The newspapers here will be awful tomorrow. Sir Alex jr! Ole leads the way for United! Legend had a quick telepathic moment with Sir Alex before the game! etc etc

United and Liverpool winning is the paper's wet dream

Riou

Mam utd are as insufferable as Sp**s. The bullshit we've had against them is absurd. Tis about time someone started pestering the beard and Rossi

Why do you hate Juan so much? :lol:

You're Homer.

@Juan Matas Beard is Ray Patterson.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would think Haaland takes more of the press spotlight, right?

Good question, not sure that is the case. As a personality and "celebrity" there is no contest. Ole also has the advantage of being the first Norwegian to manage a big club in the UK. Deila managed Celtic and Drillo managed Wimbledon, but neither of those compare to United.

Haaland scores goals, and that will always get headlines. But he plays in the Bundesliga, and United and Liverpool are the two biggest clubs here in Norway in terms of media coverage. Bigger than Real Madrid and Barcelona as well.

Haaland is an interesting character though. I saw him play for Bryne in the Norwegian Second Division back in the day, and it was easy to spot the talent. He has real character too, a more edgy type than Ole gives the impression to be. Though, here in Norway, Ole is known to be a lot more spiky than you perceive him to be in England.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In the years since Fergie, no matter how much they spent, I never felt they were better than us. At this point they absolutely are though.
Yeah it was just a matter of time I think, they were underachieving big time which brought them down to our level.

Greenwood Martial and Rashford have better stats than our front three and Pogba and Matic moonwalk into our midfield. Their defence is comfortably better too at RB and CB.

And that was before Bruno came in and knitted it all together.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

United and Liverpool winning is the paper's wet dream

Going to be even worse when the 1990s Leeds fans will be joined by their demented 60s fans. It will be vile and detestable. Frankly, this season is the worst I can ever recall.

The positive side, it can only get better from here.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Yeah it was just a matter of time I think, they were underachieving big time which brought them down to our level.

Greenwood Martial and Rashford have better stats than our front three and Pogba and Matic moonwalk into our midfield. Their defence is comfortably better too at RB and CB.

True, if you throw enough money at players there will come a time when it starts to work. Luckily we're trying to get Thiago Silva out of his retirement home to shore up the defence and Wout ****ing Weghorst to get us in the CL next year ;)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Matic is pitiful

Goonger

Quality display from United. Credit where it's due, even though I hate em.

They are ahead because all their signings in the summer & January have made an impact in the first team, whereas nearly all ours in the same period haven't yet, ( but hopefully will next season).

It also shows you the importance of having a well balanced and functional midfield knitting everything together, something we really need to prioritise next window.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom