• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Surely @14Henry is Rocky? What an absolute unbearable and miserable bloke.

Go suck off manure in the football talk section ffs.

Do you disagree after watching Uniteds performance tonight against a team that took 6 points of this season that the difference between teams is huge?

People were saying the difference was minimal. That the quarantine affected Arteta and his work. Didnt affect United by looks of things.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Do you disagree after watching Uniteds performance tonight against a team that took 6 points of this season that the difference between teams is huge?

People were saying the difference was minimal. That the quarantine affected Arteta and his work. Didnt affect United by looks of things.

I didn't watch them. But yeah, they're on a great run, and things are clicking for them. We took 4 points off them as well, which you're forgetting in your nonsensical equation, so there's that.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I didn't watch them. But yeah, they're on a great run, and things are clicking for them. We took 4 points off them as well, which you're forgetting in your nonsensical equation, so there's that.

So we are a better team than United then? We are improving while they are sinking. Good one

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This wanking off over gym teacher Ole is hilarious. They've had similar purple patches before because they have some extraordinary first team players. Their issue is that Ole is clueless when someone gets injured and he doesn't have top quality out

Or you could say that Ole has had the sufficient time required to put his mark on the team and to have them playing the way he wants.

Or maybe us realistic Arsenal fans who can tell between a good team and a ****e team without letting our hearts rule our heads are completely wrong.

I sometimes wonder where half you bies watch football that you cant just say when something is so blatantly obvious.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
That Bruno Fernandes signing has been fantastic. But overall are they that good? I don't think so, especially with a joke of a manager that they've got. The few great players they've got take them on occasional purple patches but you can't sustain it with so many holes, at least not with an incompetent manager.
But hey they've got infinite money to throw away so who cares

Manberg

Predator
It was only last season that I laughed at the state of Utd’s midfield. How the tables have turned. Our midfield should be the biggest priority in the summer.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That Bruno Fernandes signing has been fantastic. But overall are they that good? I don't think so, especially with a joke of a manager that they've got. The few great players they've got take them on occasional purple patches but you can't sustain it with so many holes, at least not with an incompetent manager.
But hey they've got infinite money to throw away so who cares

Why is Arteta any better than him? Could Ole have just taken a while to get his players doing what he wants. Or is masterminded 3 wins against city, away wins against chelsea just down to luck?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It was only last season that I laughed at the state of Utd’s midfield. How the tables have turned. Our midfield should be the biggest priority in the summer.

Fred, McTominay and Matic have all improved the last 12 months. Fernandes is just brilliant. Pogba too when he wants too.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Fred, McTominay and Matic have all improved the last 12 months. Fernandes is just brilliant. Pogba too when he wants too.

Matic definitely hasn't improved. Fred had to improve because his stock had fallen so far. McTominay has improved a little.

Main difference is Bruno Fernandes. An obvious signing for them that they ballsed up in the summer. He's become their most important player straight away and they've not lost since they signed him. Prior to his signing they were as bad as us

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Why is Arteta any better than him? Could Ole have just taken a while to get his players doing what he wants. Or is masterminded 3 wins against city, away wins against chelsea just down to luck?
Never said Arteta's better. Can't even compare as one hasn't even had a full season of management. Ole has had purple patches in the past like this amounting to nothing. He gets big wins at times then loses to bum teams over & over. You could say it's a process & players are finally coming to grips with his system but I just can't have faith in him, every one of big wins seem like a fluke one way or another.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Not to mention utd getting so many soft fouls as penalties has helped their points total a lot. We and most other teams never get them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom