• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I’m happy Guendouzi is out of the squad. This is Arteta acting on his first press conference which he was praised for. He demands discipline. Guendouzi had a second chance after Dubai but he blew it. No room for unprofessional players in Arteta’s squad.

What did Guendouzi do? I missed the Brighton game, was it something that happened in that game?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The fact that we've no choice but to play Xhaka three games in a row speaks volumes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We've had a really good day with Saka getting a new contract and Partey signing, screams a loss ffs.

Manberg

Predator
What did Guendouzi do? I missed the Brighton game, was it something that happened in that game?

He was boasting to Brighton players about earning more than them then got into a scuffle after full time. Acting childish and lacking humility. I don’t know what happened behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom