• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Refreshing game, especially after all the negativity. But means nothing to me unless I see more of this in the big games coming up. Don’t care what the results are but I want to see if they emulate this energy and intent under more pressure against better quality.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

46y74t.jpg

You have faaaaar too much spare time ffs.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What happened to Torreira BTW? I'm out of the loop

Still didn't recover since a Portsmouth thug broke his leg. In a typical Arsenal fashion it only took him an extra month and half to get back to fitness than we were originally told.

arsmile

Established Member
it was a very good performance- but Norwich could not have made that any easier for us if they were trying to.

Plutarch

Comfortable win and enjoyable game. Not often we've been able to say that about Arsenal in the league recently. Martinez is good in goal, he never lets us down.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
it was a very good performance- but Norwich could not have made that any easier for us if they were trying to.

For the start of the second half they played REALLY well to be fair. Of course when the third goal came their confidence was shot and when Caldwell came off it was completly over.

remains

Good win today, controlled the first half very well. Norwich’s half time changes made them a lot more competitive but the second sloppy goal they conceded took the wind out of their sails.

Nice debut for Cedric. Oh and also love seeing Tim Krul made to look like a mug at the Emirates once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom