• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We are now reaping the rewards from Don Emery that saw something special in this young man! Great Unai Emery!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Trust me - I know all about this. Have written about it before, and hosted a podcast with Joe Odell from The International Campaign for Freedom in the UAE (every fans should know about this: http://dailycannon.com/2019/12/arsenal-podcast-164-behind-emirates-curtain/).

Arsenal are indeed complicit. As Chelsea were with the same brand before them. But City have taken it to a new level due to the directness of the relationship and their entire investment model being about promoting the royal family and their investments.

It will be years, but I can't wait until our stadium has their name taken off it.
8 more years I believe and they're already itching to ditch our shirt. Id take 30m off them and let them cancel the deal.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He'll get (rightfully) lauded for today's game.

But this is the base level we should be playing at when we face lower table teams.

Glad to have actually enjoyed an Arsenal game, though. Not going to lie.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Like I said the manner of the defeats to city and then of course to Brighton could have taken its toll but we've responded in the perfect way. 2 games where we had to dig in deep and then today we managed to play with a bit more freedom without the handbrake and as a result we won emphatically. Now it's about the momentum being kept going.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Liking your manager is very stressful. I feel so worried for him all the time...
I feel like our clean sheet record since he took over must be quite good ?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
One thing I’ve noticed in the last three games is the amount of runs our players are making in behind, be in the full backs or forwards. We look a lot deadlier now and the likes of Xhaka and Ceballos have the quality to pick these players out.

Encouraging signs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom