• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | Wednesday 1st July | KO: 18:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Norwich City win

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Three wins in a row. Didn't play pretty but still scored four goals. I'll take it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A nice comfortable win that I didn't see coming. Dipped out of the match more than in as the two matches I was glued to were defeats. Watching my recording now is a nice way to end the day :)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A nice comfortable win that I didn't see coming. Dipped out of the match more than in as the two matches I was glued to were defeats. Watching my recording now is a nice way to end the day :)

Ah that's unfortunate, the Cedric Soares goal was hilarious to experience live since we never saw it coming.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We have to improve if we want to win the next matches because today we played more or less well but we are still playing too slow with the ball, we need more creativity with the ball, passing side by side quicker than the last games and improving our football.

The best part of the game was that we took advantage of the mistakes that they made and also I'm so glad for the goal from Cedric and I saw that he can play with both feet and that's good for us

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

qt9raua0ha851.jpg

@say yes

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Easier win than expected. Decent performances from Ceballos, Tierney, Auba and mention in dispatches for Martinez who had to make two good saves having had nothing to do till then.

Cedric most successful player in our history in goals to minutes.

Emotional day for us to confirm we shall be amongst England's Top 20 teams for one more season.

Manberg

Predator
We’re not in Europe but thanks to European games’ postponement we’re still playing every 3 or 4 days. We got Wolves on Saturday who didn’t play today, cause they not in the FA cup.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Good performance in first half and latter of second. Laca looks distressed out there though. Wish he’d never met that woman :(

Slighlty flattering result. Several of the opposition players should be investigated for links to Far East betting rings, or maybe it was our intense pressing, who knows?

Onwards and upwards...COYG

9jagooner

Good game tonight. For the first time since project restart, we played cohesive, forward thinking football. The defenders showed more confidence when playing the ball from the back.
Ceballos was excellent.

I've not given up on Bellerin. In the past, he has always turned it up when there's competition. I expect him to do same again.
Our recruitment in summer will be interesting to see.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

excellent in the first half. It's not by chance we have scored twice by closing down the keeper.

Ceballos was excellent. We might regret not keeping him. He was everywhere doing everything.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Awesome to bounce back like this today! Very nice that both Ceballos and Xhaka putting in good performances.

Cedric MOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom