• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,381
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Kante and Jorginho go, there might be room in their midfield. Although it makes a mockery of Lampard talking up RLC and Mount.

I guess so, but they play much deeper than Havertz. If Havertz goes to Chelsea it's an open rejection of Mount in particular.

Also like Chelsea do need to spend money, but they need to spend it in defence. They have a lot of work to do there. I know they've got money coming out of their little racist nostrils, but I just don't get how they could spend the huge fee required to buy Havertz and then also buy some good defenders.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Werner I don't mind too much, I get the sense he's a bit overrated. Havertz is a proper talent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom