• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
But he’s Nigerian?

Reminds me when Harry Redknapp was interviewed ahead of Euro 2016 and said...

"If I was in charge of England, one of the first players I am calling up is Wes Morgan, captaining Leicester to the title...he has been brilliant this season and deserves to be in the England team."

...'Arry couldn't believe Roy Hodgson didn't call up the Jamaican captain to his squad :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bring back players wearing their own clothes for signings and contract extensions, what happened to that? It's all in training gear these days.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is really one youngster I had down wrong when he started playing for the senior team. He has come on by leaps and bounds and is now one of our better players, able to to play in various positions.

Very glad to see us tie him down to a new contract. Hope he stays hungry and keeps improving. Hopefully we are on to a real star.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didn't know he had signed until I heard them mention it during the game. Brilliant news! Now lets get Auba extended and sell Slacazette to anyone who wants him!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

200.gif

My guy.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do we think he's nailed on 1st team now? Or do we think he's only getting starts because of how poor the squad is?

Like if we keep Auba, and add a midfielder or two does he still make the team?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Do we think he's nailed on 1st team now? Or do we think he's only getting starts because of how poor the squad is?

Like if we keep Auba, and add a midfielder or two does he still make the team?
He's good enough. He would play for United instead of useless James, probably for Leicester and maybe some games for Chelsea.
No way he would play for Liverpool or City yet, but I think that's still good enough.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I was saying in the past that I was confident he'd be staying & I hate to say it but a fair few were quite doubtful aswell. Doesn't matter, at least he's re-signed & he's staying with us now. I'm looking forward to seeing him from now on so we can relax & watch without worrying.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A decade. That's wishful thinking. We will probably sell those 2 in 2 years time when the big boys come knocking.
Give it a rest.

They're not going anywhere anytime soon.

You call someone else a troll, but your post is akin to trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom