• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 32 (June 27-July 2)

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Perhaps you could say it was different times but this puts into perspective how hard being invincible is, to keep the same concentration after winning the league, truly a wonderful achievement.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Pep said he’s not replacing Silva because of Foden.
Only said that because just a few days ago:

Foden has played out wide recently a lot so there might room for another AM in Pep's eyes

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Something about Foden's face doesn't sit right with me. It's just a bit off. The glazed eyes, the sheeny opaque smile. Is he a robot? Hmm, the truth will come out.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He used to be very good and earned a move to Man City.

Any other questions?

Hi Trilly,

Thanks for the swift reply, upon watching Mendy a good amount of times he's been utterly shambolic in the majority of games I have seen him play and doesn't look like a Pep player at all.

Just wondering what the scouting team looked at before that apparently made him so good? Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

OnlyOne

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only said that because just a few days ago:

Foden has played out wide recently a lot so there might room for another AM in Pep's eyes
It’s true they’re a body down but realistically they didn’t even need Sane.

Mahrez Foden Bernado Silva and Sterling as wide options is more than enough. If anything what they’re lacking is someone who’s a more traditional rapid forward.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hi Trilly,

Thanks for the swift reply, upon watching Mendy a good amount of times he's been utterly shambolic in the majority of games I have seen him play and doesn't look like a Pep player at all.

Just wondering what the scouting team looked at before that apparently made him so good? Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

OnlyOne

Dear OnlyOne,

Hope this finds you well.
During Monaco’s CL semi-final run they had a super talented team comprised of some familiar names such as Falcao, Mbappe, Bernado Silva and Fabinho.

Mendy was a unit on the left wing, he was pacy, had stamina for days and his delivery was sensational. Off the back of these performances Pep Guardiola wanked so hard he demanded that they break the bank for young Benjamin and the rest is history.

Please do let me know if you have any other queries.

Kind regards,
Yer Da

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Perhaps you could say it was different times but this puts into perspective how hard being invincible is, to keep the same concentration after winning the league, truly a wonderful achievement.
Tbf our invincibles took their foot off the gas after winning the league & still were good enough to not lose
These bums are getting destroyed

Latest posts+

Top Bottom