• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Been thinking about the Koopmieners link. Seen as a like for like for Xhaka but he is more press resistant. He can actually turn and has played significantly at centre back. I was thinking of a formation that would allow us to move from 3 4 3 to 4 3 3and be flexible, while getting most players on the pitch.

Out of possession we could adopt a 343 or 433.

--------Auba--------Target man------Pepe
Saka-------Koopmieners---Partey-----Soares
-----------Tierney-----Luiz------Saliba
-------------------------Leno

Auba-----------Target man----------Pepe
------------Saka----------------Partey
--------------------Koopmeiners
Tierney---Luiz---------Saliba------Soares
-----------------------Leno

In possession:

Tierney----------Auba--Target man-----Pepe

---------------Saka----------------------------Soares

----------------------------------------Partey

-----------------Koopmeiners-----Saliba
------------------------------Leno

Trying to guess what Arteta's plan is.

How do you know he's more press resistant? The only clips I've found of him are of him playing in the Eredivisie with him spraying passes with basically no pressure on the ball whatsoever. Xhaka would probably look press resistant in the Eredivisie.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Exciting summer. This window will prove if this narrative is dead and can finally be buried.

As it's stand it's perfect clickbait to rile up Arsenal fans and entertain opposition fans.
He said it would be frees and loans unless they can generate money through sales. Don't see that as outlandish, they'll have to make that money up just like they did last summer.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How do you know he's more press resistant? The only clips I've found of him are of him playing in the Eredivisie with him spraying passes with basically no pressure on the ball whatsoever. Xhaka would probably look press resistant in the Eredivisie.

He is technically superior to Xhaka on the ball. It's not about the amount of pressure in the league, it's about the ability on the ball.

Xhaka cannot turn under pressure, especially outside and when he turns with the inside of his foot, which is very rare he tries nutmeg. Being able to turn on the outside is the way you evade a press. Fabregas was excellent at it, as was Xavi and Iniesta. Santi has an excellent double touch and can go either way.

Koopemeiners isn't on their level, but he is much more aware and comfortable in crowd scenes than Xhaka.

4.34 onwards.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’ve already saved a decent amount of money with the wage cuts and Mkhitaryan going (around £33m). We’ll get another couple of million from Liverpool for Ox and bellend Benge was saying we’ll get £2m from Mavididi’s sale to Montpellier. That’s a decent amount of money that will cover a big chunk of any losses we’re forecast to make. I think we should be able to do decent business if we sell Guendouzi and a couple of others. I could see us getting Partey and a decent CB.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Saw a link to Depay somewhere. I wonder if Laca goes if he might be great idea to put him in the middle or on the left of Auba and Pepe. Now that's a player who's played comfortably through the middle or the left switching around pretty comfortably. If Arteta's idea is to play an interchanging multi dimensional front three I'm all for that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Messi wants out in 2021. Think we’d be in with a shot imo. Raul connection.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Messi wants out in 2021. Think we’d be in with a shot imo. Raul connection.
Sauce?

Messi to Italy seems more likely but if in England could see him either go to City or United.

Would LOVE it if he does leave at this time though. Barcelona look horrendous without him.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

He is technically superior to Xhaka on the ball. It's not about the amount of pressure in the league, it's about the ability on the ball.

Xhaka cannot turn under pressure, especially outside and when he turns with the inside of his foot, which is very rare he tries nutmeg. Being able to turn on the outside is the way you evade a press. Fabregas was excellent at it, as was Xavi and Iniesta. Santi has an excellent double touch and can go either way.

Koopemeiners isn't on their level, but he is much more aware and comfortable in crowd scenes than Xhaka.

4.34 onwards.
He does seem a bit more physically and technically able than Xhaka to me too but looks a very system player. I don't see him fitting in a midfield 3 all that well but he seems more like a CB to me in 3 man back line. Good organizing ability, reading of the game, leadership and great range.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sauce?

Messi to Italy seems more likely but if in England could see him either go to City or United.

Would LOVE it if he does leave at this time though. Barcelona look horrendous without him.

ad_147806294-e1412335639707_1551867309.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Or try to bring Ox back?

Definitely not this.

Keita could be interesting...isn't he more of a Pep playmaker, rather than a Klopp warhorse...might suit Arteta's football more.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This is all nothing new and has been said or done by Emery too as well as managers everywhere else. :lol: Its just people have a different perception of Arteta and backed the idea so much now every little thing people try and spin it into something beyond the regular.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is all nothing new and has been said or done by Emery too as well as managers everywhere else. :lol: Its just people have a different perception of Arteta and backed the idea so much now every little thing people try and spin it into something beyond the regular.
He'll be backed like emery only i hope he and coaching staff have final say on transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom