• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Firminho, Origi, Henderson and Lovren are the only player still at Liverpool not signed by Klopp.

We need a massive clear out. But it won't happen in one window

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Greaseman false 9?
screen-shot-2020-04-27-at-10.37.10-am.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Griezman surely need another club but he'll be luxury signing nothing more. We don't want big name signings now

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I know very little about Boga other than he was at Chelsea, he's had a good season at Sassuolo and he's highly rated. Interestingly though he lived in France until he was about 10-11 then moved to England, and he represents Ivory Coast, so you'd imagine he's very bilingual, which would be quite an asset in a squad like ours.

Here's a recent game of his.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Closing the door on this one then.

I think we can probably ignore any rumours for CB's tbh, unless the financial stars align and the club decide they can get a long-term target (Upamecano) for a price they can't resist.

Although currently injured the club will count Mari and Chambers as options for next season, and i'm pretty sure Saliba and Luiz will be the first choice pairing. Then you have the other four and god knows what'll happen with them.

Adding another just seems unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom