• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

We need to win this to have any chance of making it to Europa league spots. If we win this we will be within 3 points of wolves at 6th and then we really have a shot at Europe.

HBL

Established Member
Confident we can get a win here. 2-1.

Auba - Nketiah - Pepe
Saka - Xhaka - Ceballos - Bellerin/AMN
Tierney - Luiz - Mustafi
Martinez​

Think that'll be the personnel, unsure if it will be a back 3 or 433 with Saka as a LCM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll Not play anything else other than 343 we can't beat wolves unless we match thier formation

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm going for a win. The 4 goals midweek will give us a buzz. Saka signing is also a huge lift. I'd like to see Auba in the middle where he should be with Saka & Pepe either side. Tierney & Cedric to bomb up and down the wings! 0-3

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, the media this week behaving as though Wolves are the Black Country Barcafuckinglona. Get it done, boys.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'm going for the win, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if we lose or draw. We still got issues and they're the hardest challenge we have left in the premier league depending on if Liverpool decides to show up.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not sure where all this optimism is coming from. We had two bad defeats, winged two victories and then had a comfortable win against the bottom team. That's patchy form at best. Meanwhile Wolves are the only side in the premiership who haven't lost in the past five games, they're at home and are above us in the league for good reason.

I'd be delighted if we win but not surprised if we lose.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure where all this optimism is coming from. We had two bad defeats, winged two victories and then had a comfortable win against the bottom team. That's patchy form at best. Meanwhile Wolves are the only side in the premiership who haven't lost in the past five games, they're at home and are above us in the league for good reason.

It's not like their wins have been convincing either

Trofton

Why do people include Pepe in all their line ups he should be benched. Okay he scored a good goal but really his team performances are poor he comes short everytime instead of running in behind I think he’s our poorest winger at the moment and should he benched.

Trofton

they’ve also got good form against the so called big 6 clubs

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We need to win this to have any chance of making it to Europa league spots. If we win this we will be within 3 points of wolves at 6th and then we really have a shot at Europe.

7th place is going to be a Europa League spot, possibly 8th if City are banned.

OSBK

Established Member
This a mega tough game, the way wolves play literally exploits every weakness we have. They are strong, fast and on the counter deadly. I think we sit back, we wont have midfield control so we need the front 3 to be on top form.

This is the polar opposite of playing norwich.

Trofton

This a mega tough game, the way wolves play literally exploits every weakness we have. They are strong, fast and on the counter deadly. I think we sit back, we wont have midfield control so we need the front 3 to be on top form.

This is the polar opposite of playing norwich.
Do you trust these players to be able to hold sit back?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Big 6 by cost of the full squad all over the place this year. Some as much as 3 places out, all underperforming for their investments apart from Liverpool and Chelsea.

City 1st £1.01bn, 2nd in league, -1 place
United 2nd £.75bn, 5th in league, -3 places
Liverpool 3rd £0.64bn, 1st in league, +2 places
Chelsea 4th £0.56bn, 4th in league, spot on
Arsenal 5th £0.49bn, 8th in league, -3 places
Sp**s 6th £0.47 bn, 9th in league, -3 places

But the league isn't over yet.

Last edited:

Trofton

Big 6 by cost of the full squad all over the place this year. Some as much as 3 places out, all underperforming for their investments apart from Liverpool and Chelsea.

City 1st £10.01m, 2nd in league, -1 place
United 2nd £7.5m, 5th in league, -3 places
Liverpool 3rd £6.4m, 1st in league, +2 places
Chelsea 4th £5.6m, 4th in league, spot on
Arsenal 5th £4.9m, 8th in league, -3 places
Sp**s 6th £4.7m, 9th in league, -3 places

But the league isn't over yet.
Cost of full squad or the ball boys with those prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom