• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So this is a must win now with a Leicester and Utd both winning. Great stuff.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Come on Pepe, what's more important. Go and see her after the match with some grapes.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Without Pepe I wouldn't have actually minded seeing Saka on the left with Auba in the middle then probably Nelson on the right.

Remember when everyone lost their **** because Xhaka couldnt play because of his newborn and now everyone celebrating that our record signing Pepe takes vacation when we playing important game.

Lacazette just needs to do the right thing and leave this club he’s poison. You can see how he plays about too much in training and doesn't take care of his fitness. He’s not serious.

All of my three dogs have known they are old and its time to go and they walk out and wait for me to make my gun readt to put them down. Wish Laca was a good dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom