• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I don’t like him at RW, his body positing is all wrong when he plays there.

LCM > LWB > LW > LB > RW

Have to agree, absolutely excellent finish but he doesn't look right on the right (no pun intended)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well playing him in many positions really could affect his development next season he either have to be LW or AM.

Zidane would be proud with that finish

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great finish but I think in general he struggled a bit today. I'm not a big fan of him as a forward in a front 3, especially on the right. I think he is most effective on the left side of the pitch where he can combine with players, not sure on his best position to be honest, he's so versatile.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Great goal but doesn`t look comfortable on the right and actually had a very poor game apart from the goal. 47 per cent pass completion.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Played out of position and looked lost but he worked things out for himself, scored and was solid. He's much better on the left but on the right, he was still as effective as Pepe and Nelson have been. He's just a baller and very articulate in his interview. Technique and intelligence. The legacy of Graham and Wenger being revived.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Great goal but doesn`t look comfortable on the right and actually had a very poor game apart from the goal. 47 per cent pass completion.

Think a fair bit of that was down to having no idea what page Cedric was on given it was his first start for the club. Agreed though that Saka still looks much worse when played on the right overall but if he needed to start there again vs LCFC then throwing Bellerin behind him would help settle him.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Managed to get his goal against arguably the best organised defence in the premiership on a half chance. Probably struggled more than he would on the left but just goes to show if you give him half a chance he'll take it.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The melting pot that England has somewhat become will see a lot of 'non traditional' first and surnames in the future.

It should be great for the national teams talent pool.

I imagine how Saka progress's over the next few years will determine which nation he selects.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He was isolated out on the right. Still delivered when it mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom