• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I really wish posting on football forums could somehow be an actual job, with other forums actually trying to poach away the best posters from others...would be amazing :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Love Wolves' fans having a go at us for sitting back and counter attacking, when we were 1-0 up...when they were sitting back and counter attacking, when it was ****ing 0-0...gimps :lol:
Got a link Riou? Would very much like to taste their salty tears

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got a link Riou? Would very much like to taste their salty tears

Tbf, it was only one tweet that I saw on my timeline, that I can't find, sorry...I just assumed they all felt like this :lol:

Looked on their forums, and they seem pretty humble about losing tbf to them...Found @American_Gooner over there though...

"Emi was good. Controlled his area brilliantly. How have they had him sat on the bench or touring clubs whilst Leno has been flapping at crosses for 18 months I don't know."

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Martinez - 8
Cedric - 7
Mustafi - 8
Luiz - 8
Kolasinac - 5
Tierney - 7
Xhaka - 7
Ceballos - 6
Saka -7
Nketiah - 7
Auba - 7

Subs all had a good impact.
top marks for Luiz and Mustafi - how quickly things change

but Arteta's faith in both of them suggests the bad performances are the exception now

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I really wish posting on football forums could somehow be an actual job, with other forums actually trying to poach away the best posters from others...would be amazing :lol:
I'd like to think of myself as Martinelli:lol:

I think I'd liken you to saka though. Your posts generally spot on

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would love that but he is out of reach for us.

I wonder if we could get one of these-
-Parejo
-Isco
-Rakitic
-Lemar
-Demirbay
-Zielinski

Why out of reach?

Arteta knows him well, he’ll be available cut price, he wants to come to England and he’ll be a big fish.

Obviously if City or Pool go hard for him we’ll struggle to compete but we should try.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Why out of reach?

Arteta knows him well, he’ll be available cut price, he wants to come to England and he’ll be a big fish.

Obviously if City or Pool go hard for him we’ll struggle to compete but we should try.
Not another Crock, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom