• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Are you really Icelandic? Are you 7 ft and do you have a beard?
4921.jpg

Are you really Icelandic? Are you 7 ft and do you have a beard?

I'm not Icelandic at all. There were just some people who kept saying I was some Icelandic poster on here and I have gone out of my way pretending to be Icelandic and know stuff about Iceland. :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Disgusting Everton lying down again giving Sp**s confidence ahead of the derby.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Contender for sh*ttest game of the season so far. This is grim stuff.

Manberg

Predator
I'm not Icelandic at all. There were just some people who kept saying I was some Icelandic poster on here and I have gone out of my way pretending to be Icelandic and know stuff about Iceland. :lol:

Shame, I heard great things about Iceland. Apparently it’s carbon neutral and its whole electricity grid is based off renewable geothermal and hydroelectric sources. An inspiration and an example for the world to follow.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Forgot this is a showdown between two of the top names on the AM manager choice poll.

Shame, I heard great things about Iceland. Apparently it’s carbon neutral and its whole electricity grid is based off renewable geothermal and hydroelectric sources. An inspiration and an example for the world to follow.

Iceland is not carbon neutral yet but the electricity that goes to homes and companies is 100% renewable and zero carbon emissions.

The carbon emissions still come from cars, airplanes, ships, and the aluminum industry.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gary Neville is a terrible commentator, overrated pundit too.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I hope Arteta subs on Guendouzi to slap Lo Celso and tell him his wife DM’s him on Insta.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom