• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

20m + Partey for Lacazette! :rolleyes:

Me if that deal is true

BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He doesn't have a clue imo. He only reports on stuff that is already established in the media, he has never broke a story. He gets team news sometimes because he goes to all of the games and press conferences.

His opinions are shocking as well.
TBF, he did camp outside the airport awaiting Tierney's arrival

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
TBF, he did camp outside the airport awaiting Tierney's arrival

I think Tierney to Arsenal was the worst kept secret in football last summer.

IMO the guy is more of a blogger than journalist, he just gives his opinions on stories and doesn't actually have any sources.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think Tierney to Arsenal was the worst kept secret in football last summer.

IMO the guy is more of a blogger than journalist, he just gives his opinions on stories and doesn't actually have any sources.
My post was more of tongue-in-cheek.

You're right. He tends to just regurgitate stories of other media outlets.

Still surprised how still has a job

What he does these days are more less like editorials.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My post was more of tongue-in-cheek.

You're right. He tends to just regurgitate stories of other media outlets.

Still surprised how still has a job

What he does these days are more less like editorials.

My apologies mate, after some the stuff I've seen on this forum recently I find it hard to tell when someones being serious or not :lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Comments seem to suggest so, but meh, take it with a pinch of salt until reliable sources in England say it's close.

Also doubt anything is happening until Atletico finish their CL campaign. Imagine they win it? Why would he come here?
Fair enough on his reliability but I'd say he'd still come if they win, he's said he's always wanted to play in the PL & now is probably the time to come if he wants to. He's also said to have been a Gunners supporter back home years ago.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

To alot of players we are still known as a big club & well respected around the world, a few years out of the CL won't stop that. Some fans it may obviously but to a lot of players it won't.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Fair enough on his reliability but I'd say he'd still come if they win, he's said he's always wanted to play in the PL & now is probably the time to come if he wants to. He's also said to have been a Gunners supporter back home years ago.

Yeah, those are important factors, and if we throw in a good amount of money compared to Atletico then maybe he'd come. Just can't think of anybody taking a step down from a CL winning team(now I am making it sound like they have won it already, lol), willingly anyway. But we'll see, let's hope he's one to do it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Difficult to say he reliable or but any reports from player home country specially African must be considered reliable because they always close to the players or thier agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom