• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Dybala is close to sign a new contract.

To be honest: They have no interesting players, they would give us. Would love to have Bentacour here, but no chance they will sell him.
Yeah, Bentancur is the only player I somewhat realistically would want from Juve (Dybala and De Ligt obviously unattainable).

I'd rather just get a fee for Guendouzi or Lacazette unless we can use their value to reduce the fee of Partey.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Bentancur but surely there’s no chance they’re giving him up for Lacazette :lol:

Only other player I’d really take is Kulusevski, lad’s been an absolute beast on loan this year. Going to be a star.

Yh I've heard about that Kulusevski guy, what position does he actually play though?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
De Ligt is only in the team because injury right? Probably the only decent semi realistic player I’d take.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
De Ligt is only in the team because injury right? Probably the only decent semi realistic player I’d take.

Not sure how realistic that is. No chance at all in fact. He has been rather average for them but I doubt they'll give up on him just yet.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Don’t think Lacazette will go to be honest, and I don’t think he should either. Some of you guys have hazy memories but at times he and Aubameyang were absolutely tearing apart teams last year. This year there’s no doubt we have struggled but we are badly going to need a few players to pick up the scoring burden should one of Lacazette or Auba leave. Guys like Saint Maximan etc aren’t the answer.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t think Lacazette will go to be honest, and I don’t think he should either. Some of you guys have hazy memories but at times he and Aubameyang were absolutely tearing apart teams last year. This year there’s no doubt we have struggled but we are badly going to need a few players to pick up the scoring burden should one of Lacazette or Auba leave. Guys like Saint Maximan etc aren’t the answer.

I just think he's having to perform a role he isn't great at and his goal scoring is suffering and so his confidence. Think there are probably other teams where he'd score more

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I just think he's having to perform a role he isn't great at and his goal scoring is suffering and so his confidence. Think there are probably other teams where he'd score more

I would agree but I think Arteta is on the track to finding a better attacking balance. With time I think we will see Laca increase his shots per game and subsequently his goal output

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I would agree but I think Arteta is on the track to finding a better attacking balance. With time I think we will see Laca increase his shots per game and subsequently his goal output

Highly doubtful he can do that now. Was actually one of the first things I talked about when we signed him, but he hasn't managed to increase it.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette for Partey. Use the money we would have spent on Partey on an AM (Aouar/Grealish).

Sell Guendouzi, bring in a centre back.

Sell Bellerin and as much as the deadwood as possible, bring in a 9 or LW.

It's easy this director of football stuff.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette’s a sellable asset there’s no escaping that fact. If we can use less of our budget for Partey while shifting him that’s an incredible deal.

Bloodbather

Established Member

De Ligt is a long-term player for them. It is only temporary that Demiral and De Ligt are competing for a spot, Bonucci isn't getting any younger. It'd be kind of dumb to give up on a 20 year old defender you've spent 75 million on just because he disappointed in his first season also.

ChefMan21

No way it's any of Juve' defenders with Bonucci and Chiellini nearing the end.

Rabiot, Bentancur, Costa? Might need to supplement.

If Atletico, Partey is obvious. Lemar, Gimenez perhaps dark horses? We do like injury prone players sometimes.

I assume Inter might follow a similar path of swap, although not clear who they'd offer (come on Skriniar!)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No way it's any of Juve' defenders with Bonucci and Chiellini nearing the end.

Rabiot, Bentancur, Costa? Might need to supplement.

If Atletico, Partey is obvious. Lemar, Gimenez perhaps dark horses? We do like injury prone players sometimes.

I assume Inter might follow a similar path of swap, although not clear who they'd offer (come on Skriniar!)

I’d like a Lemar and Khedira combo just to see the bum squad fume on here tbh.

Top Bottom