• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I remember being unhappy with the team when we had that streak of wins under Emery because our performances were poor and you could tell the results would soon decline.

The opposite is true here. We haven't won, but we played well. If Lacazette buries one of his chances or Nketiah doesn't make that challenge, we walk away with a deserved 3 points. The wins will come, we're on our way up. I'm not too fussed about this draw if I'm honest, the eyes are on next season anyway.

Way too many individual mistakes and lack of quality in the personnel. Until we upgrade our players these kind of results are inevitable.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The positive is that this team should beat Sp**s playing like this, especially with two days extra rest. Just need to keep 11 men on the pitch.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

moments change games. going two up then three changes that game. the red card gave them the momentum to capitalise on our earlier mistakes.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It wasn't even bad, no malicious intent or anything. Just unlucky, these things happen.

Obviously not malicious, but it was still a bad challenge. His studs have gone in on the player above the knee. It's unfortunate, but it's a red. We'd have expected an opponent to get sent off if they did that to our player.

Preacher

Always Crying
Our finishing this season is p*ss poor. This especially lets us down because we dont create much. We need to fix this in the upcoming transfer window. Need creator and secondary goalscorer if Auba stays. If he goes we need to reshuffle all our attack. We are in tough spot because of pandemic and finances.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I'm gutted. Pity night today. Thank you ref for the red and thanks Eddie. If you sent off Eddie you must sent off Vardy because he hits Mustafi face, It's the same, both don't see the other player and both were tough

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The game was getting away from us. Not sure why he delayed his subs. AMN and Willock should have come on earlier.

Kolas distribution killed us. Midfield went messing. The last 15 mins, Xhaka was literally running around being bypassed.

It's so frustrating, watching our players unable to compete in 50 50s. So weak.

I think he should have brought Pepe on instead. I’m not blaming him for Eddie getting sent off, I just feel like he pays a bit too much attention to people who work hard in training or whatever and tries to be alternative with his squad selection.

Sometimes just play your best players.

Pepe is not our best player. Not at all. 18 year old left forward is outperforming in him on the right-wing.

But let's look past that. Pepe was having a baby not long ago. So maybe he missed practice and him and Arteta decided that Pepe wouldn't come on for this game unless injury crisis.

This hard work thingy is some myth people on here are making up. Pepe has been getting plenty of game time lately. He just had a baby and that is much more likely reason he didn't come on today.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mugged. In the old days you'd have seen why the Vardy goal stood. Looking at it over and over I fail to see how anyone, other than perhaps Stevie Wonder or Andrea Bocelli, doesn't spot Perez touching the ball and thus playing Vardy offside.

The ball moved off its path. It was ****ing obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom