• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

ChefMan21

Bentancur would be amazing - such a good player. Big engine, size, good defender, aggressive, and pretty good on the ball. One of those players you could build a midfield around IMO (and would come with the associated price tag).

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Imagine Guendouzi for Partey and Laca for Bentancur :lol: Midfield sorted.

Its unrealistic but this shows why we should be targeting players under the age of 28. Lower wages and if it doesnt work out they actually have value so we can sell and replace.

Tom349

I would be willing to take Lemar in the hope of revitalising his career. Was very good for Monaco when they won the title and we've seen some of his team mates like Silva go on and thrive for city. There wasn't much separating the two at the time yet now Lemar can't get any minutes for Atletico. His value would be close to zero but a deal involving us ending up with Partey and Lemar with Atletico receiving Lacazette and cash or a player like Torreira would be something I would entertain.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would be willing to take Lemar in the hope of revitalising his career. Was very good for Monaco when they won the title and we've seen some of his team mates like Silva go on and thrive for city. There wasn't much separating the two at the time yet now Lemar can't get any minutes for Atletico. His value would be close to zero but a deal involving us ending up with Partey and Lemar with Atletico receiving Lacazette and cash or a player like Torreira would be something I would entertain.

Doesn’t Saka basically give us that wide player / cm that Lemar could’ve been?

Tom349

Doesn’t Saka basically give us that wide player / cm that Lemar could’ve been?

Saka can't play every game and I think both players are versatile to the point where they could play together. Lemar has zero value right now but given their is player there it makes sense given our supposed lack of funds to try and rejuvenate his career.

db10fan

Imagine Guendouzi for Partey and Laca for Bentancur :lol: Midfield sorted.
This is a too good to be true scenario, and also enable us move AMN to CM and then to sell Xhaka and Torreira to add fund for any other positions of needs..

Partey-Bentancur-AMN-Willock-ESR-Özil-> very balanced mix of talents.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom