• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,908

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You keep teaching me things that I didn't know...

aXqyXzg_700b.jpg

...I will always look up to you.

Well judging by how you post you obviously need a father figure so I'm glad I can take that role.

Ashybashy86

Auba and Saka should run riot.

I'll go 3-1* Arsenal.
*Son customary dive to win a penalty, which Kane scores.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not feeling optimistic about this one....Can be sure Mr. Obviously will screw us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Going with a Gunners win here. Here's some solid reasons:
  • Spuds are not in form
  • Mourinho is more of a handicap than a manager
  • Arteta looks driven and the players are responding
  • Playing away in lockdown is not the same, more like a neutral ground

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You just know that VAR will fail to penalize Son for a dive and award Sp**s their customary penalty.

I'm not watching them play against Bournemouth right now, but from everything people are saying Sp*rs are f*cking dreadful. If we can't beat them at the weekend then maybe we haven't made as much progress as we thought, cos we really should be sticking it to them.

Derbys like Arsenal vs Sp**s are most often decided by match day form, not the form coming into the game. One team could be on 10 matches losing streak but it won't matter in a derby.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm not watching them play against Bournemouth right now, but from everything people are saying Sp*rs are f*cking dreadful. If we can't beat them at the weekend then maybe we haven't made as much progress as we thought, cos we really should be sticking it to them.
Moruinho will try to kill the game though, he had a dig at Arteta when he was hired so you know he’ll be motivated to not lose at least.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think their squad is probably struggling for motivation, no? They got to the Champions League final last year, and now they're supposed to care about qualifying for the Europa League? Why would they. They know they used to play good football and now they're playing Mourinho-ball, players aren't stupid. They're probably just waiting until the coach gets sacked.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I think their squad is probably struggling for motivation, no? They got to the Champions League final last year, and now they're supposed to care about qualifying for the Europa League? Why would they. They know they used to play good football and now they're playing Mourinho-ball, players aren't stupid. They're probably just waiting until the coach gets sacked.
If they sack Jose, they sack the best manager they've ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom