• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sad thing is I remember when Dan James, Pereira and co were starting and their fans were hyping them up while we laughed. Heck there was a brief period where they were pretending Fred was one of the best midfielders in the league. Bring those times back please.
Now manutd fans are obsessed with Greenwood that everytime he do something they quickly say he better than both Saka and Martinelli i mean who gives a f**k.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I know United get som funny decisions. The penalty today is criminal. But my oh my they look strong. Chelsea buying Werner and maybe Havertz. Liverpool and City being Liverpool and City, how do we even get near a top 4 next year. Partey and Aubameyang will not be enough. Dark times ahead.

I dont think so actually.

Financially we need to make moves, I agree with that sentiment, because if we dont invest we will continue to fall further behind. I do however think that we have potential with Arteta that looks better than Lampard and Ole and the powers that be recognise that too.

We need to invest in quality players and look forward, I dont see us anywhere near the title for the next two seasons, but I do see us putting in the money to get in the reinforcements as we continue to rebuild.

Ill put it to you this way, if we put serious investment into this side, I can see Arsenal rising above both Chelsea, United and Sp**s. That's how much potential I think Arteta has.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Young two footed RVP and I’m not saying that lightly.

he is a pervert though, I expect a sex scandal at some point.
:lol: I have heard. I've seen a video floating about of him with some young bird his age saying some kink.com **** in his car :lol:.

I mean, as long as he isn't a *****, rapist or into beastiality then he can be as much of a perv as he wants.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I dont think so actually.

Financially we need to make moves, I agree with that sentiment, because if we dont invest we will continue to fall further behind. I do however think that we have potential with Arteta that looks better than Lampard and Ole and the powers that be recognise that too.

We need to invest in quality players and look forward, I dont see us anywhere near the title for the next two seasons, but I do see us putting in the money to get in the reinforcements as we continue to rebuild.

Ill put it to you this way, if we put serious investment into this side, I can see Arsenal rising above both Chelsea, United and Sp**s. That's how much potential I think Arteta has.

There's potential with Arteta, just wonder if he'll get the backing this market. He's made some very good calls but he has a lot to clean up.

Saw it first hand against us where we couldn't touch the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Great for utd to make top 4 they on form and they playing Chelsea and Leicester thier remaining fixtures and they been on form

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sigh, they were always better than us tbf. They just had underperforming good players while we just had average players performing at their true level. :facepalm:
Ole got their big players playing, that's all he needed to do. Forward line looks good.

Arteta has an imbalanced squad lacking in particular areas. He had the harder job, no doubt. We aren't in great shape as far as our first team squad is concerned. Luckily we have an underrated academy system that's producing increasingly talented players (albeit slowly, we got a way to catch up to Chelsea IMO) that we can build around but we need to change the profile of the entire team and that's gonna take a little while.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Utd will never be a top team under Ole, but they’re going to batter the rest of the league. Top 4 team.

I think so, this defence is still comical at times. Maguire and co get carried by a good attack in some games.

Very top heavy at the moment but the depth isn't great.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's funny after all that pogba could be end up staying on form he enjoyable to watch.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Oles a truly terrible manager, they’re not far off a title winning squad but will waste years with him :drool:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I still think Maguire and Lindelof can bet got at and Matic wouldn't be my choice for starting DM but if United were to add Sancho they're in a decent position going forward.

Granted their post lockdown opposition hasn't been stellar

Latest posts

Top Bottom