• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,956

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's happened again...

...whenever a commentator brings up a player getting himself stupidly sent off, this is normally the first thing that pops into my head...such a dumb tackle by Adebayor, the ***** :lol:

Last edited:

African Flair

I'm afraid of this one. Yes Mourinho will be running that club to the ground and they look dead already. But he hates Arsenal and would want this w more than anything else.

Kane or Son will get a pen vs the sweet blend and of Luiz, Mustafi and Kola. Then they will have 12 men behind the ball chasing and fouling ur boys like possessed dogs. That's inevitable ffs.

Need to pick up a good Rum today.

Why

Always Me ?
My concern for this one is Mourinho has been quite vocal about VAR and Michael Oliver last night and against Sheff Utd and now the Prem has come out and said Oliver got it wrong and it was a Pen last night.

I sense Oliver will be looking to give them anything in our box and that will be the difference

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

And his t*its are starting to sag.
What a mess he's become, body and mind. Sacked at Chelsea, sacked at United, boring football. What was the Sp**s board thinking ffs, swapping Poch for the man who bought most of his titles. The highest spending manager in football ever.

Sp**s are spending 6th in the league, this guy has no long term experience with a club like that. They'll dive. It's like club owners are stupid, Poch was a great manager and they over performed with him, big time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not as confident as the other matches, this one could go sour for us quickly.

We need to focus and get the maximum here, any mistakes will be punished by their frontline.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What a mess he's become, body and mind. Sacked at Chelsea, sacked at United, boring football. What was the Sp**s board thinking ffs, swapping Poch for the man who bought most of his titles. The highest spending manager in football ever.

Sp**s are spending 6th in the league, this guy has no long term experience with a club like that. They'll dive. It's like club owners are stupid, Poch was a great manager and they over performed with him, big time.

And to think, there was an active discussion with options FOR Mourinho to come here.

Thank **** that never happened.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

And to think, there was an active discussion with options FOR Mourinho to come here.

Thank **** that never happened.
Unbelievable. Even saw posts saying that Sp**s will finish in the top 4 now Mourinho's come. No understanding of how football works at all.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They barely got a shot off against a team that had just lost 5 games in a row. They were very, very lucky to get away with a point.

If ever there was a time to be confident about a NLD that time is now
And it's squeaky bum time over on the Fighting **** forum. Those guys ****ting themselves. Love to see how they are tearing themselves apart over Mourinho also. :drool:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

According to Lawro, spuds will win 2-0.

I think the guy’s had an undiagnosed stroke or is early state demented.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

What I'd like to see
1815253_Arsenal.jpg

What we'll most likely see

1815254_Arsenal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom