• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,928

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Look closer at his movement and finishing. This is why you see him in space so often.

Not the greatest outside the box I agree, but he is a player we keep until the youngsters are ready.

The amount of runs that Aubameyang was making and he didn’t get played in once.

Absolutely disgraceful from our players.

Aubameyang is a much more clinical upgraded Adebayor. You can’t expect him to create chances out of nothing. The thing we’re lacking is a Cesc Fabregas type of midfielder that can play him through.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Funny how we used have great outfield players with mug goalkeepers
Now we have two brilliant keepers with mugs all over the pitch

Not too bothered about the defeat as it’s clearly down to individuals rather than the management. Ceballos was good, Lacazette scored a great goal, Auba should've scored but won't hold it against him, the subs did nothing sadly

This season was already a write off. Just enjoy the games, expecting anything from abysmal players is pointless

blaze_of_glory

Blaming Arteta really stupid maybe questioning his subs again but again we were better side our team is so error prone we make so many unnecessary mistakes we playing 3 at the back to stop that and its not really working too we look solid in one game but a disaster like today
And really today I thought we looked very good for long stretches. There were periods where we were totally dominant and should have ended it. We seem a lot more comfortable on the ball than we did in 2019.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The infatuation with having left-footed center-backs has to stop. It's a good bonus, not a requisite.

We play a left footed cb, a left footed cm in order to play the ball to the left in Tierney. Xhaka rarely does anything else. We build up down the sides and play in a u shape till a triangle presents itself. We don't actively try and create them. I'm watching the game constantly wondering why Bellerin didn't play the ball inside or why they dont have the balls to play the ball between 2 players. It's because if they lose it they are ****ed. There is no recovery pace in the centre of the pitch. Our CBS are useless 1v1. They have to build down the sides. 9 times out of 10 if you fizz it into the forwards it bounces off them.

Our technical level is pathetic. We need to sign a technical centre forward and two technical central midfielders.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So happy our management isn't as blind and reactive to sacking a manger as this forum is.

Who ain't seeing clear development in our side and a steady progress and just switches the game completely around is just lost on football or is too angry right now to admit it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think we should give up on him yet, but he just looked half asleep. Got a lot of ability but I want to shake him.

At least if he was showing a little promise but I don’t buy all these flashy turns and fancy skills for the highlight reel.

72m down the drain when we have a better player in Saka.

powah

Yeah i dont understand why we do not bother punishing opposition full backs once they have been booked. Our wingers should look to run at them and put them under pressure, surely thats basic stuff?

We just kept recycling the ball non-stop bar the rare piercing ball, it was frustrating.

Preacher

Always Crying
Blaming Arteta really stupid maybe questioning his subs again but again we were better side our team is so error prone we make so many unnecessary mistakes we playing 3 at the back to stop that and its not really working too we look solid in one game but a disaster like today
It was proven again that formation with 3 at the back is fools gold. It worked until it didn't. Wenger, Emery and now Arteta. We need to bin this formation for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom