• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,915

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

how the **** are we moving in the right direction by potentially finishing just above mid table? We have Leicester, Sheffield Utd, Wolves and the **** above us with 3 games left to play, one of which we are bound to lose.

You sound a bit delusional pal....

Quit whining and take a look at the post @DanDare just put up. I never said we didn't have issues, but you can clearly see we are improving under Arteta, albeit not quick enough for some people :rolleyes:

Like having a conversation with school children on here at times :lol:

Trofton

That's what I was thinking. People see the sum and think we will get x amount of money.

However by not playing in it you can have a smaller squad therefore reducing wages.

We could comfortably get rid of Mustafi/Sokratis/Holding. That alone would be maybe 200k in wages saved every week. That's nearly 1m a month saved.

it’s about the finishing prize money in the premier league. Finishing 5,6 is about 50m difference from 7,8

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We've still got a hell of a long way before wee challenging but it's not all doom and gloom

LB-FOOTBALL-JAN1-ST.jpg

aren’t we always good in these calendar year things?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can we improve our results next year with this backline
:rofl: We’d pull defeats from the jaws of victory so many times you’d want to forget football existed. If this season wasn’t bad enough, let this band of ****buckets entertain you for another and that should do it. To think Luiz has signed for another year makes me want to tear my ****ing eyelids off.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We could be one nil up against any **** team on earth and if they were guaranteed two corners in the last 5 minutes you’d be ****ting your pants. I’ve never had less trust in a group in my life.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We could be one nil up against any **** team on earth and if they were guaranteed two corners in the last 5 minutes you’d be ****ting your pants. I’ve never had less trust in a group in my life.

Can count on one hand who I'd keep from this squad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think the major problem for me is how the squad looks wiped after an hour.

Under Wenger we often scored a lot of goals and had the energy to keep attacking late into the game.

I don’t know what happened under Emery last pre-season but our fitness levels seem to have gone off a cliff.

Hopefully it’s solvable as I’m not sure it’s something you can build up mid season when Arteta took the job. It’s something that is built up in pre-season which I hope we do.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Think the major problem for me is how the squad looks wiped after an hour.

Under Wenger we often scored a lot of goals and had the energy to keep attacking late into the game.

I don’t know what happened under Emery last pre-season but our fitness levels seem to have gone off a cliff.

Hopefully it’s solvable as I’m not sure it’s something you can build up mid season when Arteta took the job. It’s something that is built up in pre-season which I hope we do.

I think it could be more mental fatigue that physical fatigue. Why would our players not be fit enough. They had an entire 3 months to just train. Or where they sitting at home doing nothing?

Ashybashy86

But the board has already given Luiz a new contract and will most likely do the same with both Kolasinac and Mustafi.
I see no way this happens unless Arteta wants to keep them. As I've said, they have value, so no excuse not to sell.

My body and mind cannot deal with another season of brain-dead defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom