• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Konstantinos Mavropanos (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Stuttgart have only 5M euros to spend this summer :lol: so i guess it'll be another loan

Aevi

Hale End FC
A Stuttgart loan would be fantastic imo. Selling is pointless though, especially for the peanuts we'd get. He may still come good.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Sven buying his old pals back?

Hopefully. There's a decent defender in Mavropanos, very well rounded and by now mostly hampered by injuries. Think a midtable Bundesliga team would be a good step for him and could well end up being his level. Hard to tell his ceiling right now.

Toby

Stuttgart have only 5M euros to spend this summer :lol: so i guess it'll be another loan

Yeah, that one's a bit dodgy. No one knows the real numbers and Mislintat might well be playing games.

There's definitely not a lot of money, but there's a lot of speculation. Is it overall just 5m, or is it just 5m on top of the regular transfer budget instead of a planned 20m on top? Stuttgart will get money for Donis, Akolo and Werner - is that already in the 5m? Also pretty sure in those 5m there are no sales included yet.

A good guess is Stuttgart will be able to spend roughly 10 to 20m Euros depending on sales etc.

But I also guess in Mavropanos' case it would most likely be a loan, maybe with option or obligation to buy.

Goonger

If need be, a loan is the best option. If its under £10M it's not really worth selling, given if he has a good season in the Bundesliga his value will increase or he becomes an asset for us.

Id rather he be here than some of the dross we have mind you, though I just can't see that happening.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Could imagine if we sell him he goes on to have a soyuncu type season in bundes ending with Leicester signing him for £30m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least he'll be in bundesliga would be a good test for him. good luck to him first one out of door Holding Sokratis Mustafi next.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Hopefully. There's a decent defender in Mavropanos, very well rounded and by now mostly hampered by injuries. Think a midtable Bundesliga team would be a good step for him and could well end up being his level. Hard to tell his ceiling right now.
Both Mavro & Sokratis balling for Stuttgart next season I am hearing

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If Mavropanos is loaned out it means that the manager believes all the ****e defenders we have are better than him. That doesnt bode well for him or for us.

Toby

Just checked a few things and this might actually be through already.

Greek sources say he's already passed his medical in Stuttgart this morning, fits in that via Instagram he's posted he's arrived in Greece this afternoon. So medical + contract signing this morning, then off to holidays in his home country?

Stuttgart was already interested this winter, but apparently according to newest info this fell through cause Stuttgart wanted an option to buy, so he went to Nuremberg. Will be interesting to get the detail if either Arsenal or Stuttgart changed their stance on the option to buy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom