• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We could lose no matter who plays or gets bought on, yet gooners will always find a way to blame squad selection or subs.

I just don't want to see the faces of a lot of our squad after they have caused us so much pain. Not really about the result at this point.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Try a 4-3-3, something to get fans excited before a dead rubber game.

Martinez
Bellerín Luiz Holding Tierney
Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Auba Laca Pepe

Think that’s an exciting team, at the very least we’ll notch a goal.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hopefully, Arteta is playing Mustafi-Kolasinac to give them enough rope to hang themselves

Agree with those who say dont start youngsters. Let our experience guys(who some said could carry us to top4) take the heat for this one!

If we win it will be because of Arteta working miracle!

No chance we win this. Klopp is chasing 100 points.

I hope Arteta learns his lesson and stops playing favorites by playing mustafi, luiz and kola.

playing favorites? The sad truth (besides kolasinac) is thats probably our best defense. We can’t just throw in Holding and Sokratis, holding has flashes of what he can do, but mustafi besides this last game I would have had no issue with playing

sdotzdot

Established Member
Even if Mari was fit instead of misplaced back passes from Kola we’d just be seeing him being turned non stop like a broken beyblade.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Think we should use the last 3 games in the PL to test some things.

A back 3 can't be our basis for next season, get rid of it. Try a midfield with Torreira, Xhaka, Ceballos/Willock and Saka-Auba-Pepe up front.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Martinez
AMN-Sokratis-Holding-Tierney
Willock-Torreria-Saka
Pepe-Auba-Nelson

I just picked the guys that haven't annoyed me lately. That's how little I care for this game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
what were everyone's emotions when this happened?

Christ...you are an evil man to post this :lol:

Was this Stan's first match as owner?

How fitting that it ended with anger and sadness, and anger...

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Christ...you are an evil man to post this :lol:

Was this Stan's first match as owner?

How fitting that it ended with anger and sadness, and anger...
I can't remember too many matches where you go from the high of RVP's penalty to the low of Eboue all but ending that title challenge. Then Dalglish told Wenger to piss off afterwards which exacerbated my anger.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't remember too many matches where you go from the high of RVP's penalty to the low of Eboue all but ending that title challenge.

Think this happened on the same day that United came back from 2-0 down at West Ham to win 3-2, with Vidic not getting sent off when he should have...terrible weekend.

Then Dalglish told Wenger to piss off afterwards which exacerbated my anger.

Dalglish-Suarez-t-shirt.jpg

...despicable human, despicable club.

ls_2092712i.jpg

...looked up the Liverpool Suarez t-shirt gate...I completely forgot about this, but Luis wore one himself...what the ****, how does that make sense :lol: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom