• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Southampton-esque victory and our fans are twerking in celebration.

You hate to see it.
Come on man. Are you ever happy. We won against Liverpool. I don’t care how it happened. This kind of victories are essential to build belief in the project, which Arteta is trying to create. And I’m absolutely convinced, that we had to win the game tonight to maintain any confidence going in to the game on staurday. A game which will be very similar to tonight’s game - just a lot harder.
Let’s not analayze too much tonight. Enjoy the occasion.
On a sidenote. I believe we actually stand a chance now to qualify for Europa League via the Premier League.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
If Liverpool weren’t already champions this would’ve been the typical 0-3 dubbing we usually get at home. Nothing to be positive about besides the spirit we showed but I don’t think we defended that well and our attack is toothless.
Liverpool wanted 100 points
They tried to the best of their ability

Just the spirit shown is something I'm ****ing proud of tonight

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Top Quality

LOL.

That was fun.

I could say our defending was mostly competent, which I guess it was. But this was mostly down to Liverpool gifting us two goals even though they dominated throughout the entire game. You just love to see it.

Complain about it all you want. But if Sheffield looses to leciester tomorrow. EL has a chance to be back on. If we play like this against Man City it won’t work. Since 2016 we have only held Liverpool to one goal twice, so keep that in mind

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
parking the bus is overrated anyway, it's better to drive around in the bus and park it in many places. That's what we did tonight and they couldn't handle us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’re still gifting these chances to the opposition had Liverpool not secured the title, I can guarantee you that Mane would have scored that chance he had at the end.

People think I’m being negative but we’re used to being played off the park by Bayern, Barcelona etc in the CL but to get destroyed like this in the PL is something new.

Even this game under Unai Emery we were creating chances and played on the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom