• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Sorry if I am a negative **** but that was more embaressing than enjoyable despite the win. VAR is corrupt by the way, Nkietiah was sent off for the exact same tackle Trent Arnold had today. Disgraceful.
I started supporting The Arsenal with football much, much worse than this, 1974 was my first proper full season
I cheered like we'd won the League at Anfield when we got a corner

This win was very, very enjoyable

The lads ( apart from Pepe ) were playing for the shirt, they were playing for pride, they were trying their hardest to beat the best team in the Country, and they did it

Right, no time for internet chat now, it's time to celebrate properly

Sex and drugs and rock and roll

Night all

Up The Arse!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Very worrying, but at the same time it's great Mikel has got the balls to hold KSE accountable publicly.

There needs to be a spotlight on stan's involvement more than at any other time In his tenure so far. A crucial window ahead

Kroenke burned bits of Wenger's legacy, he surely shouldn't burn Arteta's too.

So much promise, afraid we'll throw it away once again.

Joestlaachmkr

That's only Van Dijk's 2nd error leading to a goal in the PL for Liverpool. I'm pretty sure our defenders have worse records.
I know, and i`m not comparing VVD to either Mustafi, Kolasinac or Luiz. But had any of ours players done a similar mistake like van Dijk did tonight, then they would have gotten a lot more **** from pundits and media.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I know, and i`m not comparing VVD to either Mustafi, Kolasinac or Luiz. But had any of ours players done a similar mistake like van Dijk did tonight, then they would have gotten a lot more **** from pundits and media.

Ehh, that's because it's characteristic for them and not for Van Dijk. It's perfectly reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom