• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is a massive one. If we can eliminate City and win the FA cup, it would be big boost and will make the fans have something to be excited about going into the summer transfer window.

City have made it a trend in recent years (especially since Pep's arrival) to go for domestic trophies whether the Carabao or FA cup. They'll be up for this and we should expect them to be ultra competitive.

Hopefully Kola doesn't start. If we remain sturdy at the back, I'm quite certain we'll get chances at the other end. Hopefully Auba and Laca has their shooting boots on especially Auba who has been dire in big games.

Predicted line up

1815868_Arsenal.jpg

Match prediction: *Arsenal 1-1 Manchester City

*Arsenal win on penalties :drool:

Edit: Don't want Kolasinac anywhere near that lineup

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
No Mustafi or Kolasanic, they bottle when it comes to the big games. I think Pepe is seriously out of form and Nelson has just scored so he should start imo but yeah I agree with that team.
Just wanna say what a sh@t time to start a football game that late on a Saturday evening. Wtf. Why can’t the game start on midday?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta has already broken our recent non-winning streak against Liverpool, and unfortunately for the "fans" on here who want us to lose...Mikel is breaking our recent losing streak against City and there is nothing they can do about it!

1-0 to The Arsenal.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can't see any way in which we win this. But then neither could I see any way in which we won last night. Hopefully an omen.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta has already broken our recent non-winning streak against Liverpool, and unfortunately for the "fans" on here who want us to lose...Mikel is breaking our recent losing streak against City and there is nothing they can do about it!

1-0 to The Arsenal.

1-0 to The Arsenal.
@GoodEbening in shambles :lol: :rofl:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Worst outcome is if this goes to extra time because then we’ll probably too knackered to beat Villa on Tuesday.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
City is a much more creative side, will be very hard to contain them.

Not saying it is easy, but with Liverpool it's defending full-back crosses and keeping their top wingers quiet. City adds creativity and defense-cutting passes from midfield to the mix.

Luckily, the win against Liverpool has given us two routes back to Europe. FA Cup seems the harder route with City and then Utd or Chelsea.

Obviously, I hope we win. Should go all out on both fronts. 3 to 4 matches left.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
City were beaten by ManU x2, Saints, and Chelsea recently in the exact same fashion we beat Liverpool last night.

Though we need a better counter-attacking plan, absolutely horrendous to watch last night. Will probably be better with Auba in there though.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
and Pep owes us for stopping Liverpool reaching their record points, and for not speaking out against their FFP let off

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Already posted these highlights in a previous City match thread, but considering the closeness to our last victory over them, I will post them again for good luck...

...we a underdogs, but you never know!

...state of Hector's hair :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Teammates need to not be afriad to find Auba when he runs in behind. We're allergic to it but its our best chance at scoring.

City will win convincingly though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This’ll be a dry bumming.

Bring in Mustafi and Kolasinac so they can enjoy it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll need to do anything to stop de bruyne put 2 man on him kick him frustrate him i don't care he is the key for man city everytime we play them.

Martinez
Bellerin holding Luiz Tierney Niles
Xhaka Ceballos
Saka Laca Auba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom