• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 36 (July 14-17)

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Why? he having better season than Wonderful Zaha ffs and he 3 years younger
Come on, man. That's a **** argument and you know it. Look at the rubbish Zaha is playing with at Palace.
We're rubbish too, but not on that level.
We haven't been a counterattacking team in ages, so Pepe's skills, whatever they are, are better used at a different team.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
The main issue with Pepe is he just doesn’t seem that fast, or at least doesn’t play with a lot of intensity which you really need in this league, he is very laid back in his movements...in our current team, that is hard to cover for.
So, the Özil of wingers? :lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Stats sometimes lie tbh.

Zaha has been carrying a piss poor relegation team for the past 3-4 years ffs. Look at the Sunday league players he’s playing with in McArthur and McCarthy.

:lol:

and Ings is scoring 20(!) goals in a poor Southampton team. Stop pretending a 4(!) goal Zaha is playing a fantastic season, his last seasons were much better, but not this one.

I would say there are reasons why no top club has tried to sign im in all these years.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

and Ings is scoring 20(!) goals in a poor Southampton team. Stop pretending a 4(!) goal Zaha is playing a fantastic season, his last seasons were much better, but not this one.

I would say there are reasons why no top club has tried to sign im in all these years.

No top club wanted Pepe. There was no concrete interest in him besides us and Napoli, so would you disregard him?

Also, Ings has a good record at Southampton but didn’t he flop at Liverpool? It just goes to show sometimes stats are quite meaningless in some scenarios. StatsDNA was the reason we ended up with Mustafi and Xhaka.

Although if we’re looking at stats, I remember someone on here comparing both of their take ons, I’m sure Zaha had more successful take ons in a 1 vs 1.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Judging by stats then Maguire is better than Van Dijk ffs

:facepalm::facepalm::lol::lol::lol:

That’s criminal.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Although if we’re looking at stats, I remember someone on here comparing both of their take ons, I’m sure Zaha had more successful take ons in a 1 vs 1.
A worker in defense too. Maybe because it's that kind of a team, but a winger who doesn't shy away from those duties is always a plus and he dribbles like a brazilian. Very good footwork.
  • Wilfried Zaha has a total of 1 blocks, 17 ariel duels and a total number of 126 tackles.
  • Nicolas Pepe has a total of 1 blocks, 15 ariel duels and a total number of 39 tackles.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A worker in defense too. Maybe because it's that kind of a team, but a winger who doesn't shy away from those duties is always a plus and he dribbles like a brazilian. Very good footwork.
  • Wilfried Zaha has a total of 1 blocks, 17 ariel duels and a total number of 126 tackles.
  • Nicolas Pepe has a total of 1 blocks, 15 ariel duels and a total number of 39 tackles.

That wasn’t the one I was looking for, it was this one.

https://www.squawka.com/en/most-take-ons-premier-league-2019-2020/

Zaha and Adama Traore are right at the top.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom