• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Different class at that level.

Spatial awareness to attack the space. Attitude to demand the pass. Exceptional technique with the first touch considering the weight of pass and the time in the game. Composure to finish with his weaker foot.

His first touch on the half turn is world class. I'd give him one more season on loan to fully develop him physically. He can't play consecutive games like Saka yet. Such a talent and glad he used his left foot.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@GoonerJeeves any thoughts at this joyous moment?

Well..mixed feelings is an understatement. Town pretty much safe...but Leeds promoted...

In many ways, it fits with the rest of the season. Liverpool winning the league, we ending up 8-10...

It feels like the 80s are back.

I'll try to focus on the positives. Town should be safe now. ESR showing his undoubted potential, and then be grateful for the 16 years of Leeds wilderness that we got. Hopefully it will be replicated in the not too distant future...

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cowley on ESR: "He's been brilliant since he came in. In January we knew he could be the difference".

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well..mixed feelings is an understatement. Town pretty much safe...but Leeds promoted...

In many ways, it fits with the rest of the season. Liverpool winning the league, we ending up 8-10...

It feels like the 80s are back.

I'll try to focus on the positives. Town should be safe now. ESR showing his undoubted potential, and then be grateful for the 16 years of Leeds wilderness that we got. Hopefully it will be replicated in the not too distant future...

Happy for Huddersfield, but I hope one day you'll see the light and realise that Leeds are the third best club in the world behind Arsenal and the mighty Ballymena United. I shall keep you in my prayers.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
ESR was my favorite academy player for a while but I seriously doubted him because of all the injuries. Hope he gets a good loan next January and I do think that there are enough games for him with us in EL group stage (if we get it) and League cup.

Looks like from all the players from that great academy group only Amaechi didn't show anything

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Been thinking for a while he could be our Mason Mount. Different type of player but similar pathway, ESR needs a phenomenal loan next season if it happens.

He delivers in the final third, Huddersfield just don’t have the quality to provide him enough ball though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will he really not be ready for us next season?

We’re desperate for some creativity, don’t want another Saka - Pepe situation where we’re spending money on a position we already have young talents in.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will he really not be ready for us next season?

We’re desperate for some creativity, don’t want another Saka - Pepe situation where we’re spending money on a position we already have young talents in.

Difficult to say, I think if we persist with this 3-4-3 system, he might find options limited. For his development, he might be better off on a loan at a club in the Premier League.

I think in the future he'll be a number 10, either that or an 8. He isn't ready to play central midfield for us now, even with the poor options we have there, and at present we do not really play a 10.

Pretty sure Arteta will find the right decision. What we absolutely should not do, is to lend him to a club that does not play him.

He was showing he could play at this level in Emery first season here. Then he had an injury and has been struggling to come back.

Now he is showing he is comfortable playing the level below us.

He can 100% play a part for us next season. Elite elite elite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom