• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

His intensity in his past couple of appearances has been much improved. Still incredibly confident and lackadaisical on the ball but putting in a lot more effort in trying to win the ball back and even leaving a little bit on his opponent with some crunching tackles which is site for sore eyes since the invincible.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brilliant yesterday. I think his best performances for us have came at LB or LWB.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I want him at LWB against Liverpool.

Take Salah out of the game.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Big statement but I see shades of Ray Parlour in him. Seems like you could throw him on anywhere on the pitch and he could potentially perform well. Hopefully he's now realising how invaluable that can be.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

ndt3bs.jpeg

Look at the positioning from Ainsley: “go on go inside on your weaker left, I know you want to go right but that’s not happening.”

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Big statement but I see shades of Ray Parlour in him. Seems like you could throw him on anywhere on the pitch and he could potentially perform well. Hopefully he's now realising how invaluable that can be.

The problem is that I think AMN sees himself like as a midfielder, and he has no business there in the modern game. The Romford Pele was a truly hardworking attacking midfielder. AMN is nothing of the sort.

He can make a great career for himself as a fullback at Arsenal...or he can play central midfield for Brentford.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The problem is that I think AMN sees himself like an attacking midfielder, and he has no business there in the modern game.

He can make a great career for himself as a fullback at Arsenal...or he can play central midfield for Brentford.
Oh yeah for sure. Personally I'd have him starting right back till end of season and see how he does. Could see the world of difference between playing him there against Sheff Utd compared to Bellerin recently.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm very glad he's had a change of heart (if previous reports of him being unhappy are to be believed). His mixture of athleticism, defensive ability, and calmness on the ball is such a useful combination and obviously translates to ability to play in lots of different positions. As others have pointed out, Arteta's use of fullbacks could be appealing to him, hopefully we get to see a bit more of that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Good performance from him, super confident to hopefully this crap about us wanting to move him on is bull

GunnerShy

Good performance from him, super confident to hopefully this crap about us wanting to move him on is bull
The reports were the other way around Ornstein said he wants to go for more game time. I hope we hold him to his contract for at least another year.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a performance!

Arguably his best performance. Apart from that one time Mahrez beat him and cut he's was immense.

Top game

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He is excellent 1v1 this guy.
His final ball was really poor throughout sadly. Couldn’t help but wish it was Saka in the final third instead at times.

It’s a shame his Arsenal career coming to an end he’s ones of our own. Warrior.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Should be signed with a new contract, but can’t really blame him if Bellerin keeps being picked in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom