• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Tuesday July 21 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Aston Villa win

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a great week this has been. Beating the two best teams in the world within three days of each other. The team is high on confidence now.

So I don't see anything less than win here tbh. Chance for Auba to score a few

Predicted lineup

1816181_Arsenal.jpg

Match Prediction: Aston Villa 0-2 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think there will be many tired after the week we had Aston Villa will put big fight because if they drop more point they are getting relegated. We been charity fc last few years but not anymore i hope get the wins against Villa and Watford.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Think there will be many tired after the week we had Aston Villa will put big fight because if they drop more point they are getting relegated. We been charity fc last few years but not anymore i hope get the wins against Villa and Watford.
I think Ceballos and Xhaka will keep their place

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Cedric Xhaka Ceballos Niles
Saka Nektiah Auba

Nektiah back for this I'm expecting him to start Saka too mustafi season seem done so Holding will have to play last 3 games

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Maitland-Niles Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Pepe Aubameyang
Lacazette​

The lads should be buzzing, Villa will be nervous. Let’s hammer them.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The most underrated player in PL history. Nobody mentions Pires these days, sensational footballer.
One of the most intelligent players in PL history too. If Bergkamp wasn't in the same team doing similar magical things, he would have got a lot more credit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What a great week this has been. Beating the two best teams in the world within three days of each other. The team is high on confidence now.

So I don't see anything less than win here tbh. Chance for Auba to score a few

Predicted lineup

1816181_Arsenal.jpg

Match Prediction: Aston Villa 0-2 Arsenal
Auba looked dead on his feet by the end, I'd have him on the bench here. Would ring the changes and go:

Martinez; Mustafi, Luiz, Tierney; Cedric, Torreira, Ceballos, Kolasinac; Nelson, Nketiah, Saka

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Auba looked dead on his feet by the end, I'd have him on the bench here. Would ring the changes and go:

Martinez; Mustafi, Luiz, Tierney; Cedric, Torreira, Ceballos, Kolasinac; Nelson, Nketiah, Saka
Don't think Arteta will make that much wholesale changes

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes i won't mud us resting xhaka and give Torreira the start but we still very good chance for 7th place can't be depending on winning the final we need strong team to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom