• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ty just turned 50 recently I heard ffs. Don’t want to judge anyone, but something is off with him.

AFTV collects people with maturity, emotional and cognitive issues. It should have been a great platform, but when Robbie smelled the cash it became a freak show.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Ty just turned 50 recently I heard ffs. Don’t want to judge anyone, but something is off with him.

He reminds me of someone I went school with that had autism, not to sound mean or anything but I think he may be on the spectrum.

Relic

So, Huddersfield just sacked Cowley.... any chance of a ESR staying there another season is close to zero now.

any chance of a ESR staying there another season is close to zero now.

Why is that? He is probably already their best player. Why wouldn't new manager want to keep him?

Also, Smith-Rowe should be looking to come back here next season and play his part, or play for a better team in Championsship or even lower PL club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why is that? He is probably already their best player. Why wouldn't new manager want to keep him?

Also, Smith-Rowe should be looking to come back here next season and play his part, or play for a better team in Championsship or even lower PL club.
Smith-Rowe if end up being loaned again should he in PL like you said but i hope he stay here would make very useful player

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
So, Huddersfield just sacked Cowley.... any chance of a ESR staying there another season is close to zero now.
That's a bit of a shock. They're safe now so must be a breakdown between the Cowley bros and the board.

I think it'd be interesting to see if we're still looking to form a relationship with Huddersfield in terms of loaning talent or if it was contingent on the Cowleys being in charge.

Relic

I think he went to Huddersfied because of Cowley, but I could be over selling Cowley here.

“We're delighted to complete the loan move to bring Emile to the Club today, as it's the culmination of an ongoing process that began in early November," manager Dan Cowley told the club website.

“Nicky and I spent a week at Arsenal in the summer and Emile is a player that we know well. We've got some good relationships with the Club and we're very appreciative of them loaning us one of their very best young players.

“Emile will give us the creative link that we've been missing. He can play in a range of attacking positions and he can speed up our play. We're really looking forward to working with him."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...senal-midfielder-smith-rowe-4311245#popup-sso

Keplaz

That's a bit of a shock. They're safe now so must be a breakdown between the Cowley bros and the board.

I think it'd be interesting to see if we're still looking to form a relationship with Huddersfield in terms of loaning talent or if it was contingent on the Cowleys being in charge.
I think the manager plays a part. You don't know who you'll get instead. They might want to wait to see who gets the job. If they appointed an Allardyce for example, no chance any Arsenal player would go there. You don't want them to be Gnabried because they don't fit the manager's style.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope Cowley gets another gig in the championship.

Send a few lads to him.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Think Huddersfield may have dropped a clanger here. Lots of goodwill towards the Cowley brothers throughout football, and they formed good relationships with a few clubs they visited.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Smith Rowe is exactly the type of player Mikel wants, think he could become very good for us if he avoids injury.

Much prefer Ceballos a bit deeper though.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Never been impressed by this boy and he looks a bit fat. I don’t get it.
Let’s see if he makes an impact next season.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Never been impressed by this boy and he looks a bit fat. I don’t get it.
Let’s see if he makes an impact next season.
For a 19 year old having his first run of games in senior football after 12 months of almost constant injuries, I'd say that highlights video the post above yours is extremely encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom