• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Has to be Chelsea for me. I know too many United fans so losing to them in the final would be painful.

I’m not sure we can deal with United’s pace either.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So happy we slapped this cnut around.

There was a point in the first half when play was going on on, Laporte was lacing his boots near the centre circle. That was a case of lack of respect to your opponent.

Pep even refused to yield defeat. He basically said his team didn't turn up.

What a bellend!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Has to be Chelsea for me. I know too many United fans so losing to them in the final would be painful.

I’m not sure we can deal with United’s pace either.
Exactly.

United has a decent defense. Chelsea's defense is arguably worse than ours and we have better firepower.

They have a better midfield for sure

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Getting ahead of myself here, but just realised Martinelli won’t get a medal if we win the cup.

Somebody has to sneak him up in a kit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Getting ahead of myself here, but just realised Martinelli won’t get a medal if we win the cup.

Somebody has to sneak him up in a kit.
The official FA Cup rules state:
In addition to The FA Cup, The Association shall present 40 medals to playing staff and officials of both Clubs in the Final.

He's played in the competition so surely he'd get one

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
There would be nothing sweeter than beating Yanited in another final. My most hated team, most annoying fanbase. Their recent form would have you believe they’re 08 Barca.

We shouldn’t fear either team tbh, both have their weaknesses in defence. It’ll be good to watch the game today knowing we have a spot in the final. Just wanna see both teams **** up as much as possible :p.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There would be nothing sweeter than beating Yanited in another final. My most hated team, most annoying fanbase. Their recent form would have you believe they’re 08 Barca.

We shouldn’t fear either team tbh, both have their weaknesses in defence. It’ll be good to watch the game today knowing we have a spot in the final. Just wanna see both teams **** up as much as possible :p.

Would much prefer Chelsea. They are both vulnerable at the back but United are much better in midfield and up front.

We’ll be a tough opponent for either though. They both celebrated yesterday’s result and I think they’ll underestimate us.

Arteta’s Arsenal doesn’t open up the game for teams that like the ball, and we’re a sizeable threat on the break.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The official FA Cup rules state:
In addition to The FA Cup, The Association shall present 40 medals to playing staff and officials of both Clubs in the Final.

He's played in the competition so surely he'd get one
Good to know, commentator mentioned Mustafi missing the final a couple of years ago and it isn’t listed on his wiki.

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Has anyone else noticed Auba's goals being 19, 71 mins? 1971 just happens to be the year we won the League & FA Cup double. My earliest Arsenal memory, watching the final in a neighbours house because they had a colour TV :lol: Yes kids, once upon a time we had black and white TV and 3 channels!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Has anyone else noticed Auba's goals being 19, 71 mins? 1971 just happens to be the year we won the League & FA Cup double. My earliest Arsenal memory, watching the final in a neighbours house because they had a colour TV :lol: Yes kids, once upon a time we had black and white TV and 3 channels!
Yes I noticed that. And I immediately understood why he'd missed the earlier chance.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we finish 7th and Chelsea win the FA cup and finish in the top 4 will we get Europa League?

Edit: forget that Wolves will beat Palace tomorrow so 7th place is basically impossible for us.

It seems all our eggs are in the FA cup final. Mirrors last season were Chelsea had already got top 4 going into the EL final and no pressure.

Looks like same thing going to happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom