• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’ll be off first chance he gets now.

Raul masterclass.

balthazar

Luiz is great for the locker room and teach some good things to Saliba. No matter how much we laugh at Luiz and most of time it's deserved. He still is 2x Euorpa Winner, 1x CL Winner, part of Brazil squad who made WC semi final.

That's great exp to teach to Saliba. I'm also sure Saliba is smart enough to see Luiz weaknesses and learn not to pick up those habits.

Luiz is good teacher for Saliba.

right. The semi-final they were mauled 7-1 by Germany ... with Luiz as captain... better keep Luiz away from Saliba

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
right. The semi-final they were mauled 7-1 by Germany ... with Luiz as captain... better keep Luiz away from Saliba
Ferdinand and vidic were in defense when city spanked them in 2011. Koscielny was in defense when Chelsea spanked us 2014. Does that mean they weren't great leaders for their club?

Bringing up one scoreline to put down a defender is laughable TBH

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ferdinand and vidic were in defense when city spanked them in 2011. Koscielny was in defense when Chelsea spanked us 2014. Does that mean they weren't great leaders for their club?

I agree with your general point but Vidic didn't play in that game. United's back four was Smalling-Evans-Ferdinand-Evra. In fact Vidic was injured most of that season IIRC.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Koscielny was not a great leader at all, if anything he was a very poor leader. The guy broke down in tears when trying to give a rousing speech ffs.

Also physically, Ferdinand was almost finished by 2011 tbh.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Arteta plays 343 next season it allows us to play Saliba I think from early, as it’s an easier adjustment when you’ve got two other guys covering you. It’s also the only way to accommodate Luiz too, he’s best in a 3.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Worry about our midfield in a 343 style that we have been playing recently. I don't think Arteta wants to continue to play this way going forward. Lets hope Arteta can find 2 CBs who are good enough to play in a back 4.

Only way to fix our reputation in France now where all the big talents are coming from is sacking Edu, Raul and Vinai!

Saliba done it! My captain! :drool::drool:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Frankly screw ASSE and their whinging. No one forced them to sign the contract. We paid big money for Saliba and they took him on loan for the next year and got paid for it, If they and GFFN think Arsenal aren't going to protect their asset, they are mad

Makes a change to be us playing hardball rather always trying to be the morally better party and getting screwed for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom