• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No Alexis and no Cesc.

Özil shouldn't be near that IMO

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I find it disgusting that he hasn't bothered to congratulate the team on reaching the FA Cup final - he clearly doesn't consider himself a team player at all any more

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Same team but Santi instead of Özil for sure. Walcott is a shout yeah in terms of effectiveness but then you would have to put in Ljunberg before Theo gets a sniff.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I find it disgusting that he hasn't bothered to congratulate the team on reaching the FA Cup final - he clearly doesn't consider himself a team player at all any more
Eh? He shares a dressing room with them, phone numbers etc.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Santi is such a good bloke. Knows Mesut need som PR and goodwill right now.
He's been IG stalking Mesut recently as well:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A bit annoyed hes gassed up the Özil cult tbh, They don't need any encouragement whatsoever.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hard to choose between Overmars and Bergkamp really.

Don't know how effective Bergkamp would be in the modern-day.

Bergkamp had supreme footballing intellect, discipline, motivation, and was hard as nails. I strongly suspect he'd be fine in any era. God level player.

arsenal-home-shirt-2000-02-large-42_360_ec731c6211c72be72b1c422fbb29e86c.jpg

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bergkamp had supreme footballing intellect, discipline, motivation, and was hard as nails. I strongly suspect he'd be fine in any era. God level player.

arsenal-home-shirt-2000-02-large-42_360_ec731c6211c72be72b1c422fbb29e86c.jpg
I guess so.

But Overmars was hugely underrated. Think he would have been on par with any of our legends if he had stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom