• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to turn our firm around vs this lot.

The Villa game was a terrible performance.
Had to cut off my stream at the 80 minute.

We could have played that game till tomorrow and we still won't have created one meaningful chance.

That being said, the reverse fixture of this game was arguably our worst game in the past 20 years. I'm struggling to think of game where we were as bad as we were in Vicarage Road. It was the most unwatchable scene I had ever seen. We conceded 30 freaking shots against the worst team in the league at the time. A team that was outplayed and beaten at home by Burnley just seven days prior.

We must do everything we can to beat and relegate Watford.

Predicted lineup

1816532_Arsenal.jpg

Match Prediction: Arsenal 2-0 Watford

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Watford's first visit to The Grove, put to the sword by The King.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last game of this nightmare league season can't wait. Send Cojones down at least don't think we'll be that charity fc Watford are dreadful.

Kav

Established Member
I would be so annoyed if watford win and Deeney has a smug look on his face.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Want Smith to get an appearance here, lad has been training for weeks and hasn’t had his chance. Throw him on when we’re 3-0 down.
I don't think he should start. I want us smash Watford and send them to relegation abyss and that smirk can finally disappear off Deeney's face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom