• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Tuesday July 21 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Aston Villa win

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOffense

Terrible game but tbf it was expectable, considering the last few games in so few days. On top of that the attacking trio was just absolutely terrible.

I kinda liked what Arteta did with the changes though. We needed to score multiple goals to win so had to take some risks and moving to 2 central defenders was definitely the right choice. I think this game showed quite well that this team won't score many goals against teams that park the bus especially if three at the back, since that essentially means we have one less attacker.

Nketiah was so bad the whole game. All he did was win one header, had that gone in it would have changed everything but it didn't. Not only he loses the possession all the time it was his bad pass that led to Grealish passing Davis through. I'd rather have Welbeck.

Plutarch

Terrible performance, one of our worst for some time. I'm sure I'm thinking the same as everyone else, that we just couldn't make any sort of decent scoring chances. No matter how much of the ball we had, we never looked likely to score. We really need more creative players.

It was so poor it's probably unfair to single anyone out, but I did think Lacazette was particularly bad. Hold-up play useless, never picked the right pass, never looked remotely like scoring, and anything promising just broke down when he got involved.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are we going to ignore the final throw of the dice, which was to play Xhaka at left back and Ceballos at right back with absolutely no midfield to speak of. Literally no intention of using central spaces.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What did people think about the Auba/Mings thing at the corner? Think it reflected the general nature of yesterday.
What Happened?

I must have missed that part. My stream was giving up on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom