• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 37 (July 18-22)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think if you asked Utd or Everton fans whether they'd accept Liverpool winning the league at some point as long as they had to celebrate it in an empty stadium in the most underwhelming way imaginable, they'd probably say yes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wow...who would have thought third reich inspired banter, would be the best banter!

So AM have made @rich 1990 into a gay homphobe, who is also a racist Nazi...is that everything?

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wow...who would have thought third reich inspired banter, would be the best banter!

So AM have made @rich 1990 into a gay homphobe, who is also a racist Nazi...is that everything?
I'm not the homophobe ffs. I protest against it. It's rampant on here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

i swear no one ever talks about Ox without talking about his move from Arsenal. It's like it defines him, that he moved from Arsenal to Liverpool. No commentator goes "oh yes Wijnaldum, moved from Newcastle".

King Thierry was spot on here.

Ox is a nothing player, I’m glad we sold him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom