• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Like that video. Hopefully he can stay injury free. Loan him to Celtic please, get that winners mentality and how to deliver under pressure instilled :)

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Like that video. Hopefully he can stay injury free. Loan him to Celtic please, get that winners mentality and how to deliver under pressure instilled :)
Winning every week against semi-pro teams doesn't build you winners mentality. If we do need to loan him, I'd send him to some technical side in Germany or one more year in Championship, but I think he's more than ready to play at Arsenal. We seriously lack some of his qualities on our first team

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A lot of Huddersfield fans I saw online all agree he was their best player

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is there a need for him there? I’d worry for his game time if it’s a close title race next year.

If he’s going to be playing regularly then definitely.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He could possibly work on making his left foot stronger, but overall lots of positives.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Looks a cracking prospect but where does he fit in Artetas 4 3 3 system? Would need to be more 4 2 3 1 for him to get a kick. And even at that next season is probably a year too early. Another loan but maybe to a PL club who would give him 15-20 starts and a few appearances of the bench.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The worst thing we can do is keep him until January with little game time and then loan him out again. 2 seasons doing that already ffs. Keep him and play him or loan him for a full season.

Doesn’t help that pre-season will last about two weeks.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The worst thing we can do is keep him until January with little game time and then loan him out again. 2 seasons doing that already ffs. Keep him and play him or loan him for a full season.

He wont get game time here next season. Or enough. Better loan. Maybe if a loan to a PL club isnt ideal we could use him in part of a deal if theres someone we are after from a championship club.

If Norwich sell Buendia they will need an attacking midfielder. Could we make a move for Aaron's something like 15m and ESR on loan for a year. Maybe we even pay his full wages.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Need to try him at a higher level. Think he's shown enough to get an extended run in the team at the expense of someone like Nelson. We should send Nelson on loan, preferably to a newly promoted side to see if can get his youth team mojo back.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Brentford mess up promotion I’d be on the phone straight away with a loan swap for a Benrahma transfer.

They play good, attacking football and I think he’d learn a lot there. Based in London as well which would help.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Very promising for a kid out on loan in a tough competition. Confident Arteta can work with him. If he improves his shooting (calmness) he’ll give us a decent long range option.

Definitely see the De Bruyne similarities. Wonder what his early day compilations look like.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Brentford mess up promotion I’d be on the phone straight away with a loan swap for a Benrahma transfer.

They play good, attacking football and I think he’d learn a lot there. Based in London as well which would help.
These lot owe us as well. Took Da Silva on a free who’s been class for them and will probably be worth £20m soon enough and they’ll probably snap up Balogun for a small fee.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Only injuries can stop his career.

Probably even more talented than Saka and Martinelli, but that's a tough call - anyways, those 3 make me dream !

Maybe more well rounded technically, but won't call him more talented. Smith Rowe just has to overcome the injuries and get consistent game time. Think he should be sent on loan to Germany for next season.

If he stays a whole season without any long term injuries, then he can come back for the 2021/2022 season and contribute as a squad option.

He is still just 19, so no need to rush with him. We see what that did to Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Diaby, Chamberlain etc.

Relic

I'd keep him personally, unless we buy we havn't got a player who can play in that 10 roll. Not including Özil for obvious reasons.

What I think the club will do is keep if we win the FA cup and loan him out if we don't.

Also, are the Prem going 5 subs next season? If they are that could play a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom