• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
He'll thank us again.

This is the first I've seen this. Makes my blood boil that Wenger didn't ship him back to France the January after we signed him.

He's always been a two faced phony. Whenever we were linked to a striker he'd crow about how he welcomes the competition etc etc. Yet as soon as we sign Aubameyang, he leaves.

He knew full well he was never good enough but yet we persisted with him.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

maxresdefault.jpg

fvKxCUR2K4FdNdNRQg5PvjmgLEcPY2Ttl9cOP2PH0e8zUMZ3At5w_I1HufhgIN9G46B_Rijq3KNyh4Nz4m1ma9euTtxu5rAAwqBaX6TGR6lkyV4ANtxmt-Qo-czEwzbs9To7vWlQ7JcAv_BsrZwLfi0

Which midfielder will follow in their footsteps on Saturday?

The 2-0 v Chelsea in 2002 produced the 2 best cup final goals you'll see in a single game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Team is obvious I think

Martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Bellerin Ceballos Xhaka Maitland-Niles
Pepe Lacazette Aubameyang​

Can’t see us winning sadly.

If you think Pepe will play we dont have to leave out Saka.

Martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Bellerin Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Pepe Lacazette Aubameyang

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea conceded 6 more goals than us in the league so i don't know what we afraid of.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If you think Pepe will play we dont have to leave out Saka.

Martinez
Holding Luiz Tierney
Bellerin Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Pepe Lacazette Aubameyang
Would end AMN’s Arsenal career though.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
And people like this ****?

BAN TALK ABOUT OLIVIER GIROUD

He had a lot of people fooled with his general demeanor and tryhard attitude. I was completely done with him after he scored a late equalizing goal vs Watford I think it was. We were going for the league at the time and instead of rushing back to the center circle, Giroud did an infuriating solo celebration. Ramsey was furious, trying to get the ball back.

I know footballers are selfish people who don't really care about the clubs they play for. But at that moment to put celebrating a personal achievement ahead of the club was beyond stupid.

How any Arsenal fan could take up his defence after that was beyond me. Well after the Monaco debacle to be honest, but who's counting.

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It’s what I think Arteta will do.

I think Arteta will play Saka. He's too talented to leave out, highest assists of the season, Arteta has to play him!

I'm pleased its a 5.30pm kick off, tbh should be 3pm but I was worried it would be 8pm seeing as the semi was. I've got to give my wife some attention on a Saturday evening so 5.30pm is ok :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Pack the midfield and have PEA as the lone striker.

Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
AMN Xhaka Ceballos Torreira
Saka
PEA

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
He wasn't playing and Deschamps told him to leave so he can secure his WC place. Stop making stuff up.

Please, who else was Deschamps going to take at that point? He had made Giroud the focal point of his entire system. Benzema was persona non grata at the time.

Giroud was on the plane no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom