• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seen some Arsenal fans on twitter saying £15m + Nelson for Zaha :lol: I’d love to slap some of our fans with the way they overrate our players.

Don’t see Sp**s signing him whatever happens. Maybe if they didn’t sign Bergwijn.
Sp**s also spent lot of money for that Portuguese youngster. Signing Zaha is nice but we need to focus about improving our midfield and defense

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just feel Zaha has evolved since his ManU days so much, he's ready for a big club again and would shine with the countless chances he'd be provided in a more dominant team.

It's also a big plus that he's highly ambitous and determined. He'd go up by another level under a coach like Arteta that would even give him a few twists to take even greater advantage of his abilities.

He'd also be absolutely buzzing to play for us, would run to the very end every single game to prove his name.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mari Mustafi (if he stay) Chambers will miss the start of next season. Sokratis will be sold that'll leave us with only Saliba Luiz and Holding (if he stays) so we already in trouble going to next season in 6 weeks if we didn't sign CB

Gunner-Union

Get rid of some deadwood and make some shrewd signings like beundia, cabellos Loan with obligation to buy next year. Depends on what money we have and how much we add with sales if we can generate 150 we can improve the team massively.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mari Mustafi (if he stay) Chambers will miss the start of next season. Sokratis will be sold that'll leave us with only Saliba Luiz and Holding (if he stays) so we already in trouble going to next season in 6 weeks if we didn't sign CB

We will probably sign Sarr.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Holding is just so clearly not good enough for a club like Arsenal.

I mean, Mustafi at least has the basic abilities for it, he's just to rash and unclever on many ocasions.

Not a hard decision as to whom I'd bin first.

Gunner-Union

Yes but its vital to get our CB signing on point because it's important position if we want to win many games

I agree we do need a quality cb. The problem is we need a couple
Mids A dm and an am and maybe another striker if laca goes too. We need so many changes in our starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom