• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Holding is just so clearly not good enough for a club like Arsenal.

I mean, Mustafi at least has the basic abilities for it, he's just to rash and unclever on many ocasions.

Not a hard decision as to whom I'd bin first.

Holding was a victim of early promise and a bad injury, but yeah, we can't just wait around hoping he becomes good enough for us. He'd do very well for a smaller PL team, in an organised and compact system he could be a really good defender.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this window will be different and teams want to sign players more quickly because there only 6 weeks until start of next season even tho the window will be open until 7th of October but I don't think teams including us want to enter new season short in few areas

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

this window will be different and teams want to sign players more quickly because there only 6 weeks until start of next season even tho the window will be open until 7th of October but I don't think teams including us want to enter new season short in few areas
We’ve got another week to wait due to the final being our way into Europe or not, always slow to ****ing know what to do.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Do we think Palace would want Mustafi? We need to move on Mustafi and Chambers. Does that look plausible this window?

Gunner-Union

Do we think Palace would want Mustafi? We need to move on Mustafi and Chambers. Does that look plausible this window?

they have been interested in chambers but his injury rules him out. Still think he could be decent as a dm for us like rice at west ham

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Read this yesterday and now he's all over Zaha today. Some people shouldn't be allowed on social media

He’s basically the Chilean DireSquare. The best thing about that is he said Depay can be had for £20m but now a day later he’s saying we should sign the player who would cost twice as much and is 1000x worse :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom