• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Probably BT as long as it's not that tosser Ian Darke.

Still not forgiven him for ruining the one date you have ever had, have ya?

maxresdefault.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think right now, Chelsea are probably the team in the league that we'd struggle the most to get anything from, and that fills me with dread. They're a really bad matchup for us because they're so orthodox in how they attack and move the ball around. It's not spectacular by any means, but it's methodical and it's effective. They remind me of a very light version of the very good Man Utd sides. They have the right players in the right areas to hurt us. ****ing nightmare.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I dont want to win this if it means going to Europa. On the other hand, I dont want Giroud winning another trophy at our expense and it would also be fun to knock Spuds out of Europa. Sigh

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This game for Chelsea is just a bonus. A free hit. If they lose their season has still be a success and a step in the right direction for Lampard.

The cup is the cherry on the top to bring winning mentality and more confidence going forward.

All the pressure is on us. If we win it it's a piece of silverware but what seems more important is getting an extra couple of million for winning it and an extra maybe 20m for EL.

Doesnt really mean anything going forward in such or a big statement. Just means this season has been less ****e. EL isnt a stepping stone to success like the CL.

Praying for a win but wouldnt put my house on it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I dont want to win this if it means going to Europa. On the other hand, I dont want Giroud winning another trophy at our expense and it would also be fun to knock Spuds out of Europa. Sigh

Sp**s are guaranteed Europa no matter what we do.

I was hopeful last year before EL final...

I just don't see a way for us to win this. Giroud will outplay chuckle brothers again.

Chelsea 6 - 1 Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

This Chelsea team is even worse defensively than us, plus no Hazard...they are definitely beatable.

Anyone can lose to anyone, but as least believe at the start ffs...our fans are weird these days :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Worrying defensively today but if we can beat City no reason we can't beat this lot either. As has been said they're not great at the back themselves. As horrible a season has this has been if we've got a trophy at the end of it then I'd be delighted.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Pulisic attacking that right channel between Bellerin and Holding...

Giroud up against Luiz and Holding...

Blimey.

The same Luiz who:

1. Received a new contract and
2. Will probably be first choice next season.

What are you worried about?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I know footballers are selfish people who don't really care about the clubs they play for. But at that moment to put celebrating a personal achievement ahead of the club was beyond stupid.

Going off on a tangent away from the G man for a moment. How are they selfish? It’s a job, no? Do you really care about the company you work for? Mine can get bent :lol:

As long as they are professional in attitude and play to the best of their abilities isn't that enough?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Going off on a tangent away from the G man for a moment. How are they selfish? It’s a job, no? Do you really care about the company you work for? Mine can get bent :lol:

As long as they are professional in attitude and play to the best of their abilities isn't that enough?

That wasn't a criticism of footballers. I was just acknowledging reality. I only made the point because there is still a large subset of fans that like to believe that players love the clubs they play for, *cough* Fabregas *cough*. This belief allows a lot of **** players to skate by on their "love for the club". You know the type, the ones that are awful at their job but suck up to their boss.

Most of them are smart enough to attach themselves to a particular fanbase for a career post-retirement. Whether it be selling merch, punditry, or some type of role at the club itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom