• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

What are they smoking over there at the Nou Camp? When you factor in Phillipe’s wages I wouldn’t even do a straight Coutinho - Guendouzi swap.

I personally think we've done pretty okay since the new management has come in, but there's just a certain level of experience with our club that will never fall off and that's the worry here :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s clearly bullshit, Barcelona would likely sell him for nothing at this point to offload the wages.

Gunner-Union

Much better deals to be had out there .
Shame douzie didn’t come round as a midfield with him and partey and cabellos might have been interesting.
Has potential not sure he will ever reach his potential though.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It would be stupid to bring a player who doesn't fit in 433 formations, that's why Kloop didn't bother in keeping him. Why he doesn't worked at Barcelona and Bayern. Guy doesn't press for Pep, Arteta style and he doesn't defend for a CM-CAM role in a 433 like De Bruyne does. He suffers the same problem you always moaning about Özil. He Is a player who needs tomolay in a free role without defensive duties and that's not what Arteta wants. Maybe if Wenger were here yes

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It would be stupid to bring a player who doesn't fit in 433 formations, that's why Kloop didn't bother in keeping him. Why he doesn't worked at Barcelona and Bayern. Guy doesn't press for Pep, Arteta style and he doesn't defend for a CM-CAM role in a 433 like De Bruyne does. He suffers the same problem you always moaning about Özil. He Is a player who needs tomolay in a free role without defensive duties and that's not what Arteta wants. Maybe if Wenger were here yes

I've heard liverpool fans say that his best position is actually coming in from LW, it's not CAM. One described him as Eden Hazard with worse decision-making.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What’s the point of Kia if we’re not even getting his best client?
My guess would be we get access to his best clients when we’re a more attractive proposition.

His players unfortunately for us still have the final say on where they go. :lol:

Who are Kia’s best clients out of interest?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My guess would be we get access to his best clients when we’re a more attractive proposition.

His players unfortunately for us still have the final say on where they go. :lol:

Who are Kia’s best clients out of interest?

Willian and Coutinho are the best ones directly signed up to his agency. Slim pickings. Having said that these super agents always manage to worm their way into deals for players they’re not directly involved with so it’s impossible to know how many pies he has his fingers in.

senna

Think the CB Diego Carlos is his client. Cant see us paying his rumoured £65m release clause but I think Liverpool and City were interested so I assume he is good as not seen him play much.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I've heard liverpool fans say that his best position is actually coming in from LW, it's not CAM. One described him as Eden Hazard with worse decision-making.
Where he played for Brazil in WC and he did horrendously bad. He doesn't simply work in 433

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Like I said in the other thread, I’m totally against this sort of transfer.

What’s the point in bringing in Coutinho when we’ve already got a similar player in Özil? I’d rather have players who can stand up in big home/away games and not go missing. He’s limited too, the Barca fans have been saying the same as above that he’s not good in a 4-3-3.

Coutinho is the epitome of a terrible transfer. Some people never learn and have a fetish for washed up players ffs. High wages and failed at two big clubs but we’re Arsenal so we can magically fix him.

3 year contract and 250k a week - Charity FC strikes again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom